Dominant Georgia HS program in the news

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Check this out. 

Trouble in Titletown

This is the hidden content, please

Reminds me of a few places in this State, I'll keep that to myself though. 

Have you got a chance to watch a game in Valdosta it’s the best. Athletes across the field. My family is from there 

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Have you got a chance to watch a game in Valdosta it’s the best. Athletes across the field. My family is from there 

Not in physically, but I've watched the team before. Arkansas has recruited kids from there. I've watched Grayson amongst others more. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Not in physically, but I've watched the team before. Arkansas has recruited kids from there. I've watched Grayson amongst others more. 

If you ever get chance you need catch a game Valdosta Vs Lowndes. When they hired this last coach it sounded fishy he always had problems where ever he has been

14 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Check this out. 

Trouble in Titletown

This is the hidden content, please

Reminds me of a few places in this State, I'll keep that to myself though. 

Who has a $500,00 score board lol? But in all seriousness that story reminds you of a few places here? Aledo, Allen, Carthage, Duncanville, Desoto, and any others you can think of (that get labeled as recruiting schools) really dont have a story like that. Or maybe I dont pay enough attention to know. 

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately that the world we live in now. The horse that just won the k derby had a illegal drug in her. Makes you wonder why her trainer has had so many winners. Big city football is going the same way. Cities like Katy with 6 or more 6A high schools and the better players transfer to to one school which makes that school a powerhouse every year. 
  That’s why smaller schools like WO-S,Newton,Carthage and San Augustine  still have a chance to win state.

• 2 weeks later...