An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

To the disdain of many I believe there were numerous improprieties in this past election.  Too many things just didn’t meet the logic or smell test.  With that being said, I am so tired of all these commissions, groups, investigations researching everything.  The lines are drawn, we believe what we believe and they believe what they believe.  There are ideological and definitive divisions within this country that I fear will never heal.  There is manipulation through the varying media formats that are doing their job and doing it well.  I truly believe that EVEN if one of these investigations found a “smoking gun” the media would bury it, or that person would be found shot in the back of the head - committing “suicide”.  Circle the wagons, prepare yourselves for very tough times ahead, and make things right with God.  

That is what I wish would happen.  I see these elections come and go and they all focus on what they feel people want to hear.  Black, yellow, red or white, pandering to the division.  Would it be possible for an actual leader to emerge?  I see these major events come and just would love to see the president break in and actually speak from the heart.  So many opportunities come and go and the abilities to heal and bring people together are squandered.  

Like Chester, my mind’s made up.  The 2020 election was the equivalent of an election in Russia.  The outcome was decided long before any ballots were cast.  The math, the crowds (or lack thereof), the candidates (Harris was most unpopular Dem), all,add up to the election being fraudulent.  Hopefully, the new voting laws will see a return of voter confidence, but if there aren’t any Republicans counting votes, Dems will always win.

Sidney Powell On How Election Can Be Overturned: State Legislators “have the power to recall the electors for fraud”!   

If it's proven that fraud was committed and Joebama lost big time, then there has to be a remedy.  This is going to get interesting!  Thoughts?!

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Sidney Powell On How Election Can Be Overturned: State Legislators “have the power to recall the electors for fraud”!   

If it's proven that fraud was committed and Joebama lost big time, then there has to be a remedy.  This is going to get interesting!  Thoughts?!

This is the hidden content, please

Right, wrong or indifferent…it won’t happen. 

24 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

bruh get over it 😴😴

Honest question:  Your opinion -- what if their is irrefutable evidence that the 4 swing states were stolen, and the electors, knowingly or unknowingly, sent in false certified elector results, what do you think should or can be done?  

7 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Honest question:  Your opinion -- what if their is irrefutable evidence that the 4 swing states were stolen, and the electors, knowingly or unknowingly, sent in false certified elector results, what do you think should or can be done?  

You really expect an answer to a problem from the smartest man on the planet? He is here to name-call only. It makes him feel superior.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Show the evidence to the  SCOTUS Then. OH WAIT! Lemme guess..  SCOTUS is full of RINOs or something like that