An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

16 hours ago, Reagan said:

Democrat official indicted for 82 vote-fraud felonies!

This is the hidden content, please

He was charged over a local election that occurred in 2019...nothing to do with Trumps collapse in 2020. 

More specifically, he is charged with showing up at the homes of voters with absentee applications and ballots-which is a violation of their state law(s).  But honestly, nobody is complaining that their vote was stolen or cast fraudulently.  Who's to say if these people would have voted differently (or at all) if the candidate/fraudster hadn't dropped by and broken their election laws?

He broke the law (allegedly) and for that he should be punished if convicted.  But pointing at this as somehow proof that Trump won is wishful thinking at best. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

He was charged over a local election that occurred in 2019...nothing to do with Trumps collapse in 2020. 

More specifically, he is charged with showing up at the homes of voters with absentee applications and ballots-which is a violation of their state law(s).  But honestly, nobody is complaining that their vote was stolen or cast fraudulently.  Who's to say if these people would have voted differently (or at all) if the candidate/fraudster hadn't dropped by and broken their election laws?

He broke the law (allegedly) and for that he should be punished if convicted.  But pointing at this as somehow proof that Trump won is wishful thinking at best. 

It just proves that fraud happens.

Again -- watch 2000 Mules and give us your thoughts.  

You people are living in an alternate reality that threatens our Democracy. There is NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE that any election fraud was committed.  The Big Lie has done more damage than the KGB, who’s been trying to destabilize confidence in our institutions since Stalin. If you don’t get off of it, we’ll be like Hungary or Belarus in less than ten years. This is absolutely shameful behavior. As a 40 year election worker, it’s also insulting.  We take pride in getting the count right, and the system is set up to be virtually fail safe. Just quit prattling on about a system you know nothing about. At least get the election handbook from the Texas Secretary of State and read it before you go on and on with this nonsense.

55 minutes ago, UT alum said:

You people are living in an alternate reality that threatens our Democracy. There is NO FORENSIC EVIDENCE that any election fraud was committed.  The Big Lie has done more damage than the KGB, who’s been trying to destabilize confidence in our institutions since Stalin. If you don’t get off of it, we’ll be like Hungary or Belarus in less than ten years. This is absolutely shameful behavior. As a 40 year election worker, it’s also insulting.  We take pride in getting the count right, and the system is set up to be virtually fail safe. Just quit prattling on about a system you know nothing about. At least get the election handbook from the Texas Secretary of State and read it before you go on and on with this nonsense.

😂😂😂 Most Secure Election in American History! 😂😂😂

True the Vote Is Pulling the Ripcord

In a Q&A following the 2,000 Mules documentary, Gregg Philip’s noted that attorneys for Fox News are suppressing coverage of the film. “There’s lawyers and everybody else breathing down our neck. Fox’s lawyers are keeping it off Fox.” To fight back, True the Vote has decided to “pull the ripcord.” At the end of the movie, a QR code links to a short video by True the Vote explaining what comes next. “We’re going to publish every single finding that we have. Every single minute of video. Every single conclusion that we have… Let’s fight!”

5 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

True the Vote Is Pulling the Ripcord

In a Q&A following the 2,000 Mules documentary, Gregg Philip’s noted that attorneys for Fox News are suppressing coverage of the film. “There’s lawyers and everybody else breathing down our neck. Fox’s lawyers are keeping it off Fox.” To fight back, True the Vote has decided to “pull the ripcord.” At the end of the movie, a QR code links to a short video by True the Vote explaining what comes next. “We’re going to publish every single finding that we have. Every single minute of video. Every single conclusion that we have… Let’s fight!”

Why haven’t they taken it to a prosecutor? Fox News lawyers? Give me a break!

11 hours ago, UT alum said:

Pretty sure you're the same guy that was absolutely sure that Trump was guilty of Russia collusion.  As a matter of fact, you proudly stated that the noose was tightening...how did that prediction turn out, lol.

Excuse me if I don't take your election fraud statements seriously, your track record on Trump predictions is not good.

12 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Pretty sure you're the same guy that was absolutely sure that Trump was guilty of Russia collusion.  As a matter of fact, you proudly stated that the noose was tightening...how did that prediction turn out, lol.

Excuse me if I don't take your election fraud statements seriously, your track record on Trump predictions is not good.

He got impeached for it wisenheimer. The election is totally independent of Trump. Show me hard evidence of fraud. You can’t because it doesn’t exist. 

On 5/12/2022 at 9:43 PM, UT alum said:

The 8 years Obama was in office he weaponized the FBI, CIA, and DOJ against the American people. What could go wrong…..right? 

12 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Anybody that sees the great new documentary , “2000 Mules”, who doesn’t believe the 2020 Presidential Election was Rigged and Stolen, is either a fool, very corrupt, or stupid. Republican “leadership” should act now and do something. Our Country is going to Hell!

- Donald J. Trump 

Ad hominem

26 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Ad hominem

Have you watched the documentary? Probably not…so here you are having diarrhea of the mouth about a subject you have yet to look into and watch to form a rational opinion about it. I think I call that Ad hominem. 

See if you can follow this UT.

“2000 Mules”

People have been asking me how my analyses align with what is shown in the 2000 Miles documentary.

Actually, the stuffing shown is precisely the sort of thing I’ve been describing since December of 2020, but people have difficulty understanding it at first. Dennis Prager’s confusion in the piece illustrates this point.

What you first need to understand is that every ballot received needs to be assigned to a person who is listed the voter rolls.

The voter rolls are online, often in real time, and they are available to multiple entities, including the cheaters.

If there aren’t enough voters listed in the rolls to obtain a desired outcome, then cheaters can add more. That’s why the voter rolls are so inflated in *every* state. It gives cheaters a larger credit line to work with.

The electronic pollbooks tell you who has voted, who has ordered mail-in ballots, and who has not returned one. Often in real time.

If insufficient mail-in ballots have been ordered, then the cheaters can order more.

If the cheaters can’t harvest enough mail-in ballots, then the cheaters can print more.

The machines tell you what the current tallies are, often in real time. Also, they sometimes manipulate the tallies and decide which voter a ballot is assigned to.

The key to all this is access to information. Electronic, real-time information. That’s why the cheaters like centrally-controlled, electronic election systems.

Then you just need a relatively few people to do the legwork, because computer algorithms can handle all of the accounting.

Recounts do not expose ballot stuffing fraud, because ballots are anonymous. What matters is if the voter a particular ballot is assigned to actually completed that particular ballot.

“It’s not how many times you count the cash in the register, it’s how many of the bills are counterfeit.”

The solution is simple: Vote Amish. All paper, no machines. A single day, photo ID, hand-counting. Transparency.

I like to say, “You could pay someone to raise your children, but things turn out far better if you do it yourself.”

It’s the same with our elections… we’ve been paying other people to run them for far too long. The systems have become so complicated that the people running them don’t understand them, and have no chance of securing them.

If we want our elections to have integrity, we need to run them with our own two hands.

I’m pleased that the documentary was released, because it provides more evidence confirming the mathematics and canvassing evidence I and my colleagues have been presenting for some time, and continues to raise awareness that the 2020 General Election was stolen from the American people.

And it’s not the first time.

Dr Frank

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Have you watched the documentary? Probably not…so here you are having diarrhea of the mouth about a subject you have yet to look into and watch to form a rational opinion about it. I think I call that Ad hominem. 

See if you can follow this UT.

“2000 Mules”

People have been asking me how my analyses align with what is shown in the 2000 Miles documentary.

Actually, the stuffing shown is precisely the sort of thing I’ve been describing since December of 2020, but people have difficulty understanding it at first. Dennis Prager’s confusion in the piece illustrates this point.

What you first need to understand is that every ballot received needs to be assigned to a person who is listed the voter rolls.

The voter rolls are online, often in real time, and they are available to multiple entities, including the cheaters.

If there aren’t enough voters listed in the rolls to obtain a desired outcome, then cheaters can add more. That’s why the voter rolls are so inflated in *every* state. It gives cheaters a larger credit line to work with.

The electronic pollbooks tell you who has voted, who has ordered mail-in ballots, and who has not returned one. Often in real time.

If insufficient mail-in ballots have been ordered, then the cheaters can order more.

If the cheaters can’t harvest enough mail-in ballots, then the cheaters can print more.

The machines tell you what the current tallies are, often in real time. Also, they sometimes manipulate the tallies and decide which voter a ballot is assigned to.

The key to all this is access to information. Electronic, real-time information. That’s why the cheaters like centrally-controlled, electronic election systems.

Then you just need a relatively few people to do the legwork, because computer algorithms can handle all of the accounting.

Recounts do not expose ballot stuffing fraud, because ballots are anonymous. What matters is if the voter a particular ballot is assigned to actually completed that particular ballot.

“It’s not how many times you count the cash in the register, it’s how many of the bills are counterfeit.”

The solution is simple: Vote Amish. All paper, no machines. A single day, photo ID, hand-counting. Transparency.

I like to say, “You could pay someone to raise your children, but things turn out far better if you do it yourself.”

It’s the same with our elections… we’ve been paying other people to run them for far too long. The systems have become so complicated that the people running them don’t understand them, and have no chance of securing them.

If we want our elections to have integrity, we need to run them with our own two hands.

I’m pleased that the documentary was released, because it provides more evidence confirming the mathematics and canvassing evidence I and my colleagues have been presenting for some time, and continues to raise awareness that the 2020 General Election was stolen from the American people.

And it’s not the first time.

Dr Frank

That’s not ad hominem, but that’s beside the point. I’m with you 100% on paper ballots, four person counting teams, and manual tabulation. The way we did it back in the day. I still believe that if what this documentary says is true, it would have been exposed and corrected long ago. I happen to believe in our institutions, and DOJ takes election integrity very seriously, as does also the Texas Secretary of State, in the past, regardless of the party holding the office. I’ll watch the documentary and throw in my two cents worth.