An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What is Ted Cruz abbot or Donald trump lawyers doing with this evidence? Why aren’t every republican screaming Frankspeach.com Foxnews , hannity, tucker. 

Watch the layout of the evidence over the next 4 days an then you’ll get your answers. If you don’t think it’s worth the time to educate yourself about the fraudulent election then stay uninformed. By the way I haven’t watched Fox News, Newsmax an all the other propaganda news outlets since the November election. Wow … we’re 11 pages Deep Now!  Lol

1 hour ago, EagleFan2004 said:

You will be waiting longer than that LOLOL

These people on this forum are sick who are still thinking the 2020 election was fraudulent but they wont mention the January 6th insurrection.........

There are many of us that think there was widescale fraud during the election AND thought the Jan 6 mess was wrong.

Only democrats think their party does no wrong.

2 hours ago, EagleFan2004 said:

These people on this forum are sick who are still thinking the 2020 election was fraudulent but they wont mention the January 6th insurrection.........

What do you think caused the gathering of January 6th?…..Uh…..maybe election fraud on a massive scale. Smh

6 hours ago, EagleFan2004 said:

Lol these people have literal mental issues and I’m not trying to troll or be funny. They must have no job and sit around all day reading whatever right wing echo chamber (including this forum) confirms their existing beliefs 

This 11 page topic reminds me of the HRC comment on trump voters being “deplorables”. I initially thought that was a tasteless comment, but the longer I hang out here, the more I agree with it.. despite me being a HRC hater. At this point (almost 2022), if they still believe the election was stolen and voter fraud happens on a statistically significant level, then they’re simply.. stupid as hell. 

just have to wait “2 more weeks” for the proof.. anyyyyy week now.. yeah… 🥱 🥱

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lol these people have literal mental issues and I’m not trying to troll or be funny. They must have no job and sit around all day reading whatever right wing echo chamber (including this forum) confirms their existing beliefs 

This 11 page topic reminds me of the HRC comment on trump voters being “deplorables”. I initially thought that was a tasteless comment, but the longer I hang out here, the more I agree with it.. despite me being a HRC hater. At this point (almost 2022), if they still believe the election was stolen and voter fraud happens on a statistically significant level, then they’re simply.. stupid as hell. 

Speaking of mental issues..did you miss your appointment today?

5 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You seem to think since no one was found guilty, nothing happened.

Are you really that naive?

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you’re really telling me that sleepy and creepy joe outsmarted the GOP? Even in the red states with red politicians?

Phew no wonder you guys keep falling for this BS. You are not a bright individual!

Sleepy and creepy outsmarted the fools like you that voted for them. What we have now is on enlightened voters like yourself that couldn’t take their hurt feelings.

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

So you’re really telling me that sleepy and creepy joe outsmarted the GOP? Even in the red states with red politicians?

Phew no wonder you guys keep falling for this BS. You are not a bright individual!

Coming from someone with the mental age of a kindergartner, I find your statements comical (like every other person reading your quips).

You have never explained why you think us peons fell for anything. Nobody you look down upon voted for Biden. You were the fool who got fooled. Projection? I think so.

I'm sure there is a kids app somewhere in order for you to alleviate your bullying desires. You could be a king on one of those sites, while here, you look like...well, let's just say the laughter should be deafening to you. 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Starting to sound like projection at this point.. like your old friends ex-gf who accused him 24/7 of cheating, but she was cheating the whole time. Funny how that works 

Read the 82 page complaint being sent to the Supreme Court an get back with me. You may have a problem though, the 82 page complaint only has one picture. I am not aware of an audio version of the complaint being available. Good luck Spanky!

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

People who don’t believe this election was stolen also don’t believe Jussie Smollett orchestrated his attack. Funny how that works. I would call them morons but I don’t want to offend morons.

Baddog I believe you just made a great analogy! InMAGAwetrust is the Jussie Smollett of this Political Forum! He seems to be real good at beating himself up! Lol

2 hours ago, EagleFan2004 said:

No I did not. But I have enough brain to know that Biden won by 7 million votes and won swing states by 100's of thousand of votes. 

Uh, NO!  Towards the end of the election, 4 States stopped the counting.  All 4 States were being won by President Trump.  A couple of days later, Trump lost all 4 States.  The most glaring of the con games was Pennsylvania:  Trump was up 700,000 votes when they stopped the count.  A few days later Biden "wins" by 40,000 votes.  "IF" you were actually paying attention, there is no way you could come to the conclusion there was not fraud!