An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

On 11/13/2021 at 9:42 AM, Unwoke said:

So true my friend. Facts don’t care about your feelings or your opinions.Β 

And here’s a fact - Democrats can get away with virtually anything. Β Talk about a β€œGet Outta Jail Free” card. Β I laughed the other day when some writer implied that Hillary may get involved in Durham’s investigation. Β Lmbo, not in this lifetime. Β Her & Bill are 10’ tall & bulletproof. Β Dems are consistently breaking the law with immunity. Β As for any fraud in our elections, imo, prosecute to the Max, regardless of party. Β Our election process is sacred.

Btw, welcome to the political thread. Β I enjoy your post.

8 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Just trying to stop you hillbilly boys from getting scammed for the millionth time, from a NYC born trust fund liberal and draft dodger nonetheless,Β but carry onΒ 

You have proven over your many posts that you don't have the capability to perform that task. Maxine Watters would be a better source of information. Your TDS makes your comprehension skills a laughingstock to the board. Why would anyone heed your tainted "advice", especially when delivered in a vile and reprehensible manner.

On 11/20/2021 at 12:19 AM, Reagan said:

Whistleblower Videos Capture Pennsylvania Election Officials Destroying Evidence!

This is the hidden content, please

It’s amazing how you never get many comments on your post when facts and evidence is presented. Lol. Kinda like the mainstream media never covering facts and evidence.Β Truth has no agenda.Β 

If you want a good understanding of how our 2020 election was attacked go to frankspeech.com today.Β They will be breaking down the election fraud for the next 4 days. They also will be breaking down the complaint being sent to the Supreme Court. Please do notΒ come back at me by attacking the messenger but if you can debunk the evidence that’s being presented to the Supreme CourtΒ by all means please do.

46 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

If you want a good understanding of how our 2020 election was attacked go to frankspeech.com today.Β They will be breaking down the election fraud for the next 4 days. They also will be breaking down the complaint being sent to the Supreme Court. Please do notΒ come back at me by attacking the messenger but if you can debunk the evidence that’s being presented to the Supreme CourtΒ by all means please do.

I’m sure InMagaWeTrust will resort to his childish name calling

40 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

10 months deep into a Fake Administration. Maybe if you go to FrankSpeech.com an actually watch the evidence being presented over the next 4 days you could make it 11 pages deep.Β 

I know they have the evidence no one else seems to have. Call your congressman,Β senator.Β 

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I know they have the evidence no one else seems to have. Call your congressman,Β senator.Β 

I already have made thatΒ call.Β There’sΒ still a lot of uninformed people out there due to the suppression of evidence by the mainstream media.Β They can’t make the call if they’re uninformed of what really happened November 2020Β that’s why I posted that frankspeech.com was having 4 days of presenting evidence and breaking down their complaint that is being presented to the Supreme Court.Β