An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

From the article:  "

In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Marxist community organizer Saul Alinsky (hillary's and obama's God) taught Democrats that the path to political power is not to solve society’s problems, but to exacerbate them, to use them to create an atmosphere of perpetual crisis. As Obama’s former chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, put it: “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”

Democrats did not let the COVID-19 pandemic go to waste. Instead, they used the national health emergency as an excuse to implement unprecedented changes in America’s long-standing election process. One of those changes was sending millions of unrequested mail-in ballots to every dead or alive person on voter rolls, a change that opened the door to virtually unlimited opportunities for massive election fraud."

This is the hidden content, please

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "

In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Marxist community organizer Saul Alinsky (hillary's and obama's God) taught Democrats that the path to political power is not to solve society’s problems, but to exacerbate them, to use them to create an atmosphere of perpetual crisis. As Obama’s former chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, put it: “Never let a good crisis go to waste.”

Democrats did not let the COVID-19 pandemic go to waste. Instead, they used the national health emergency as an excuse to implement unprecedented changes in America’s long-standing election process. One of those changes was sending millions of unrequested mail-in ballots to every dead or alive person on voter rolls, a change that opened the door to virtually unlimited opportunities for massive election fraud."

….but hey, we’re a bunch of “numbskulls” lol. If searching for the truth and attempting to right a wrong is for numbskulls, then count me in. Those who turn their heads and call names are the ones who are easily conquered.

37 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Dims have always been pos.  Look who it was that formed the KKK.  And Hillary, Biden, and other pos viewed Robert Byrd as a hero.  

Look at all of these “offended” people. No one will ever convince me that Biden won and that 82 million voted for him. I don’t care how many names they can think up, deep down they know Biden didn’t win legally. Look at these crowds. I NEVER saw anything even close to this in support of the communist puppet. He will be back….

32 minutes ago, baddog said:

Look at all of these “offended” people. No one will ever convince me that Biden won and that 82 million voted for him. I don’t care how many names they can think up, deep down they know Biden didn’t win legally. Look at these crowds. I NEVER saw anything even close to this in support of the communist puppet. He will be back….

Not sure I’ve ever seen any candidate that inspired that much support.

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

2024 can’t get here quick enough!  Gotta change how Dims are engineering voter fraud 

• 2 weeks later...

From the article:  "Eye-popping number of voters say photo ID needed for election integrity:   Ever since the stunningly odd results that came out of last November's presidential election – those late-night vote dumps of ballots all for Joe Biden and more – Democrats and other leftists have assured the nation there was nothing wrong, nothing to see.

In fact, they're so confident in the security of the election processes that were used that they have denied the need for any voter ID, anywhere.

Voters, however, are in sharp disagreement.

A new Rasmussen Reports poll shows 90% of Likely U.S. Voters think it is important to prevent cheating in elections."