An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

15 hours ago, Big girl said:

Do you mean the voter suppression bill that GOP is saying is a voter integrity bill?

Just curious... what part of it suppresses anybody's right or ability to vote?

EVERYBODY that's a US citizen should be able to vote once.  People who aren't US citizens or are otherwise ineligible to vote shouldn't be casting ballots in our elections.  And NOBODY should be casting multiple ballots.  That's all that the proposed legislation that I've seen is trying to curb.

If the vote really was precious, then Democrats would join in and make sure that nobody's vote is cancelled out by a fraudulent one.  But Democrat's are literally rebranding attempts to curb voter fraud as "voter suppression" and the parrots all repeat it when they don't even understand the basics. 

Is your argument that blacks are too stupid to show up with an ID at the polls?

16 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Start thinking for yourself

Amazing - the crowd incapable of next level thinking (due to peanut brains) telling other people to think for themselves 

requiring an ID to vote, by itself, is clearly not racist or whatever people want to call it. It’s what happens after that, ie closing DPS locations, closing polling stations, removing or limiting early voting periods, bogging down USPS, etc that is very obviously voter suppression..

but most of you guys are old boomer dinosaurs leeching off social security with all the free time in the world so it doesn’t affect you 

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Amazing - the crowd incapable of next level thinking (due to peanut brains) telling other people to think for themselves 

requiring an ID to vote, by itself, is clearly not racist or whatever people want to call it. It’s what happens after that, ie closing DPS locations, closing polling stations, removing or limiting early voting periods, bogging down USPS, etc that is very obviously voter suppression..

but most of you guys are old boomer dinosaurs leeching off social security with all the free time in the world so it doesn’t affect you 

Racist?  

Has it got to the point that anything one doesn't like is now deemed racist?  Appears that way!

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Are you retarded? I said voter suppression, not racist 

Voter suppression, racist, to your side it's the same thing.  Anyway, one can only vote one time.  Make a plan to vote regardless what the rules state.  Or, do you think there shouldn't be any rules/laws concerning this?  

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Are you retarded? I said voter suppression, not racist 

Oh, BTW -- nothing you've stated suppresses my vote in any way.  I find out when I can go vote and I do.  Unless you are trying to disguise it as racism?!  Nobody's vote gets suppressed as long as the rules/laws are followed!

55 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Oh, BTW -- nothing you've stated suppresses my vote in any way.  I find out when I can go vote and I do.  Unless you are trying to disguise it as racism?!  Nobody's vote gets suppressed as long as the rules/laws are followed!

What gets me is the Russians can’t meddle in our election, but it’s ok for illegal Hispanics to vote. What a two-faced crowd of pea brains we are dealing with. On top of that, does anyone really think the Russians would have wanted Trump as President? Can anyone else see the irony here or is it just me?

On 6/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, baddog said:

What gets me is the Russians can’t meddle in our election, but it’s ok for illegal Hispanics to vote. What a two-faced crowd of pea brains we are dealing with. On top of that, does anyone really think the Russians would have wanted Trump as President? Can anyone else see the irony here or is it just me?

Hell no they didn’t want Trump.  They absolutely know that biden is clueless!

The problem was, and the other side knew it,  that there wasn't enough time for the lawsuits to run it's normal course.  I personally thought that it could have been done within the frame work of the election time tables.  But, apparently, that's not the way it works.  The mere fact that the other side is in panic mode about these audits says volumes!!

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  "The COVD-19 pandemic gave numerous state election officials an excuse to implement far-reaching changes to our election processes.  Those changes obviously made our systems vulnerable to fraud.  States implemented massive mail-in balloting at the same time they relaxed ballot security and voter identification.  They even extended the voting periods — to give the criminals more time to commit their fraudAll these changes were unconstitutional.  The Constitution clearly gives the various state legislatures the authority to define how their elections will be conducted — not state election officials.  Election officials are only empowered to conduct elections within the rules set forth by their respective legislatures — except, apparently, during a pandemic.  There must be a pandemic emanation hidden in a penumbra of the Constitution we didn’t know about."

This is the hidden content, please