An update on the Fraudulent Election.

Realville

4 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Wow the KKOOKS are still at it!

bunch of crybabies 😂😂

If this election fraud isn't real -- then why is are the Democrats fighting so hard to s\top it??!!   Plus, the Dems walked out in Texas because they are against the voter "integrity" bill.  Why?  Because it makes it harder for then to cheat.  

On 6/2/2021 at 10:30 AM, Reagan said:

If this election fraud isn't real -- then why is are the Democrats fighting so hard to s\top it??!!   Plus, the Dems walked out in Texas because they are against the voter "integrity" bill.  Why?  Because it makes it harder for then to cheat.  

Because integrity scares them....it is what will bring them down.

46 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

lol y’all are really going to come in here crying every single day til 2024 huh 

Dur hur dee hur hur.....kinda like a troll appears everyday (when he is not banned) with his same old inane jabber. Trolls bring absolutely nothing to the table.....except narcissism.

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Dur hur dee hur hur.....kinda like a troll appears everyday (when he is not banned) with his same old inane jabber. Trolls bring absolutely nothing to the table.....except narcissism.

... what is left to debate?

joe Biden is your president. Joe Biden B slapped trump, BIGLY. How did Trump get outsmarted by a dude with dementia? Lol unreal.. imagine worshipping a dude who got outsmarted by sleepy joe, couldn’t be me.. 

I’m praying for you

38 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

... what is left to debate?

joe Biden is your president. Joe Biden B slapped trump, BIGLY. How did Trump get outsmarted by a dude with dementia? Lol unreal.. imagine worshipping a dude who got outsmarted by sleepy joe, couldn’t be me.. 

I’m praying for you

You know what you can do with your attitude. You also answered your own question. So many “kooks” investigating the voter fraud. Why is that? Never mind, only common sense people can figure that one out.You should be proud following frauds. Kamala went from deep throat to deep state, yet you are still enamored with her. Tell me, what has Joe Biden done that makes you sniff his jock strap?

On 6/2/2021 at 10:30 AM, Reagan said:

Do you mean the voter suppression bill that GOP is saying is a voter integrity bill?