How Dare These Corporations

UT alum

Corporations are undermining Conservative values. How dare they! What areLittle Marco and Lyin’ Ted to do? I know!  Show those corporate dirtbags a thing or two. Raise that minimum wage to $15.00 for 1000 employees and over. Yeah, and bump their tax rate up to 30 or 40%. Oh yeah, turn those labor unions loose on them. That’ll teach ‘em a lesson!

Nah, they’ll just try to limit their speech, don’t let them have opinions. They’re not people. Oops, Supreme Court declared they are in Citizens United case! 

The more they twist, the crazier they get. I wouldn’t challenge a one of them to a game of Twister. How can you beat someone who’s willing to turn themselves inside out to keep Donald Trump off their tuckus? 

Absolute lunacy. The corner they’re painting in keeps getting smaller and smaller. What ya’ll gonna do without Rush? Looking like the Scare Crow in Wizard of Oz more and every day. Peace.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Corporations are undermining Conservative values. How dare they! What areLittle Marco and Lyin’ Ted to do? I know!  Show those corporate dirtbags a thing or two. Raise that minimum wage to $15.00 for 1000 employees and over. Yeah, and bump their tax rate up to 30 or 40%. Oh yeah, turn those labor unions loose on them. That’ll teach ‘em a lesson!

Nah, they’ll just try to limit their speech, don’t let them have opinions. They’re not people. Oops, Supreme Court declared they are in Citizens United case! 

The more they twist, the crazier they get. I wouldn’t challenge a one of them to a game of Twister. How can you beat someone who’s willing to turn themselves inside out to keep Donald Trump off their tuckus? 

Absolute lunacy. The corner they’re painting in keeps getting smaller and smaller. What ya’ll gonna do without Rush? Looking like the Scare Crow in Wizard of Oz more and every day. Peace.

You could write scripts or note cards for Biden. He makes about as much sense.

5 hours ago, UT alum said:

Respectfully, I have no frickin clue what you are saying. Try a straightforward approach and repost. I’m not trying to point a finger; I just really don’t understand your conveyance other than Conservatives are bad.

Ya’ll haven’t been listening to your heroes scold those nasty corporations for talking ugly about their voter suppression efforts? Not surprised. 

Name the suppressed voters. Voter ID is NOT suppression. Who’s your hero, Biden? OMG......lmao

Ya’ll haven’t been listening to your heroes scold those nasty corporations for talking ugly about their voter suppression efforts? Not surprised. 

I have heard. I only commented because your initial topic post was unintelligible. Perhaps you could give a coherent repost. 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Voter suppression?  Like voter ID?   That’s not suppression, that’s common sense.  We’re one of the very few countries that don’t require Voter ID.  Perhaps you should read this.  No!  You really need to read this.

This is the hidden content, please

On 4/27/2021 at 4:59 PM, SmashMouth said:

Respectfully, I have no frickin clue what you are saying. Try a straightforward approach and repost. I’m not trying to point a finger; I just really don’t understand your conveyance other than Conservatives are bad.

Now, that’s all Liberals have.  They’re losing Orange man bad, but still rely on it.  Now it’s Conservatives Bad.   They wanted to continue using 1/6, but 1/6, as bad as it was, isn’t a blip on the radar compared to Liberal Anarchist controlling parts of American cities, and all the killing, burning, and looting by BLM & Antifa.   I’m surprised one was brave (stupid?) enough to post anything, but I guess UTalum’s frustration with his/her own party caused him/her to just last out while in the arms of Jack Daniels.