WO-S baseball season comes to an end, cancels last two games

I sure hate this for WOS. So, how does this effect the district standings? Lumberton moves to 6-6 and BC moves to 6-5.  Now BC can rest and have everyone ready for LCM Friday. Oh, LCM is playing Silsbee tonight for basically the #2 seed. Like I said, I hate it for WOS but BC just got a gift. 

7 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

I sure hate this for WOS. So, how does this effect the district standings? Lumberton moves to 6-6 and BC moves to 6-5.  Now BC can rest and have everyone ready for LCM Friday. Oh, LCM is playing Silsbee tonight for basically the #2 seed. Like I said, I hate it for WOS but BC just got a gift. 

BC and Lumberton were most likely going to win those games anyways. IMO, nothing really changed except that BC does get to rest some arms for LC-M.

I wouldn't call it a gift.

We weren’t very good this year as most know but one positive is these guys really started playing together more in the second round of district…in pretty much every game except OF.I really thought we would have had a chance to play spoiler against Ltown just mainly because we really had our best chance for a W in the first round (4-2)and it would be senior night….now we’ll never know! Later on peeps I’m outta here!!!

2 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Not having to play before a big game, it’s a gift. 

It can also hurt, not seeing live game pitching for an extended period or playing at game speed can make you rusty as well. Always 2 sides to it. Either way I hate it for the WOS seniors and their program.

Rake1

• 3 months later...