Kirbyville investigation

RealMcCoy

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, baseballwife said:

Not upset at all.  Karma is doing her job

Well enjoy it for now i don't think it will end the way you think it will.

Funny thing about karma is it goes both ways.

I guess people could of said it was karma when he got the AD job and someone else didn't. 

Your husband is a good coach but he is also not without his faults.

21 minutes ago, pine curtain said:

Well enjoy it for now i don't think it will end the way you think it will.

Funny thing about karma is it goes both ways.

I guess people could of said it was karma when he got the AD job and someone else didn't. 

Your husband is a good coach but he is also not without his faults.

Could have*

im always irrationally bothered by people who put of instead of have. 

also, Jones could not be shady, take a hfc/ad job just so he can force out another successful coach so he can take that position 

1 hour ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

CPS may have cleared them but the kids parents who’s a$$ they beat didn’t clear them. I mean whipping a kid 22/42 days because his squat technique is wrong. All I’m going to say that if that would have happened to the right kid with a care free dad that don’t give a crap CPS would have not been needed. 

As an outsider looking in, I think this was all a bunch of hog wash. I could be dead wrong, but I don’t think any coach would whip a kid for bad squats. There’s just no way that even happened. It looks like to me that a bunch of parents got pissed that their little babies were getting coached hard. That kind of crap is the reason we’re where we are in society today. JMO

2 hours ago, RealMcCoy said:

Uncle Pig would be correct. The student that was supposed to have gotten 22 pops only got 4. 3 of those were for F bombs. The coach who supposedly gave him 19 only gave him 1 and it was for an F bomb. Multiple adults and students have verified. Some people just ignore the truth.

Kville has become a dumpster fire.

4 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

As an outsider looking in, I think this was all a bunch of hog wash. I could be dead wrong, but I don’t think any coach would whip a kid for bad squats. There’s just no way that even happened. It looks like to me that a bunch of parents got pissed that their little babies were getting coached hard. That kind of crap is the reason we’re where we are in society today. JMO

Your wrong 98% of Kirbyville will tell you the same thing unless they have a last name of Morgan. They worshipped Craig like he was god. Never in my life have I seen so much butt kissing. 

2 hours ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Your wrong 98% of Kirbyville will tell you the same thing unless they have a last name of Morgan. They worshipped Craig like he was god. Never in my life have I seen so much butt kissing. 

As I said, I’m an outsider and have absolutely no clue who Craig or Morgan is...just giving my opinion on what I think happened (or didn’t happen) there in Kirbyville. I mean I’ve heard the country singer Craig Morgan breaking down the redneck yacht club if that’s who you’re speaking of?

On 5/30/2021 at 3:25 PM, RealMcCoy said:

Uncle Pig would be correct. The student that was supposed to have gotten 22 pops only got 4. 3 of those were for F bombs. The coach who supposedly gave him 19 only gave him 1 and it was for an F bomb. Multiple adults and students have verified. Some people just ignore the truth.

So, just thinking toward the future: I’m (mostly) ok with swats (I got my share in school) for certain things. But to protect the school and the kid, I’d make sure there was documentation on every single one, with signatures from a witness or two, to protect from that kind of allegation. And I’d never, ever, even as the head coach, be alone with a kid for any reason, to protect from wild accusations. Some rules like this might already be in place, but if they aren’t they should be. 

• 3 weeks later...