candidates for the HF basketball Job

58 minutes ago, underdog15 said:

If HF roster stays in take HF will be playing Silsbee or Yates In the 3rd round to go Regionals with this hire he is a great basketball mind and if gets those HF kids playing at the pace Crosby does they’ll be a hard to beat ball club 

That's what I've been told by colleagues who know him and have vouched for him. So we'll see. My son ready for sure 

On 5/18/2021 at 12:45 PM, JayBilas said:

I never criticized the COACH, I thought the reason for the hire was football driven. That's all. I could be wrong, but that was my thought based on conversation about the hire. I repeat, I could be wrong, however.  Had one of the other guys had been hired, it would have been more expected. They could have been criticized too, but I certainly had nothing bad to say about  the candidate that got the job.

Either way, it's pretty wild that you are here commenting on the job you were a finalist for, acting like you were not one of the finalists and purporting to have sources on the inside who were informing you of the process. "Sources say the finalists were on campus today for interviews....".......

It's a bad look brother. 

21 hours ago, 2wedge said:

Either way, it's pretty wild that you are here commenting on the job you were a finalist for, acting like you were not one of the finalists and purporting to have sources on the inside who were informing you of the process. "Sources say the finalists were on campus today for interviews....".......

It's a bad look brother. 

What the heck are you talking about?  I spoke with TWO of the guys that interviewed THAT week is how I knew.  I guess my question is, why are you still on this a week later? I'm done with the discussion, and the decision was made, for whatever the reason. Doesn't matter that much to me to discuss it or for that matter prove to you who I am or am NOT for whatever reason, 2Wedge. If that's your REAL name. See how dumb that sounds? No one is revealing their actual names on here, whether it be for privacy purposes or job related purposes, so you can accuse me of being who you want, i am not moved.  Who exactly are you, and why are you so stuck on this particular topic? Brother.

On 5/18/2021 at 4:10 PM, underdog15 said:

If HF roster stays in take HF will be playing Silsbee or Yates In the 3rd round to go Regionals with this hire he is a great basketball mind and if gets those HF kids playing at the pace Crosby does they’ll be a hard to beat ball club 

I haven’t looked at the UIL bracket but If it plays out like it has in the past I think HF would meet Silsbee or Yates pretty early in the playoffs. I think they still finish 2nd or 3rd .