candidates for the HF basketball Job

Just now, Southeastxsports2020 said:

You have Hj,Nederland, United, Lumberton, Huffman, I can someone from there.

What in God's green Earth is this supposed to say?  This is incoherent to me.  I think that the ineligible transfer kid's dad should take this job and lead them to glory.  Revenge tour 2021!

Hopefully they don't mess around with the hiring process and wait till the last minute to hire someone.  If I am not mistaken they had seven kids mentioned for an all district award or better and 5 of them are returning.  Plus the transfer and 2 other kids that were recovering from injury.  They should be pretty stout this year.  

On 4/21/2021 at 5:42 PM, Hooohead.com said:

I don't believe United Coaches will leave after talking to Tigee...Head Basketball Cosch, Also football and track and teach 4 classes and still be the lowest paid in district....

Yeah. HF will be a stepping stone.

only someone who is deeply rooted there or an alum would possibly make that a permanent home.

HF will have 4 returning starters and 4 returning bench players plus a top area guard who played JV last year. They also had a lot of young talent that were freshman and sophomore. They will be a playoff team for at least the next 3 years. They winning district next year barring injury. 

5 hours ago, Cardinal 1 said:

HF will have 4 returning starters and 4 returning bench players plus a top area guard who played JV last year. They also had a lot of young talent that were freshman and sophomore. They will be a playoff team for at least the next 3 years. They winning district next year barring injury. 

Was the post player the one that graduated? If so he’s going to be hard to replace. HF did have a some good young players and a standout guard on the JV. I think it’s worth mentioning however that they didn’t win the JV district with all that talent. HJ returns some really good players as well as a JV group that was 20-1. Huffman lost Harvey but they will be solid again next year.Should be fun to watch. 

11 hours ago, whsalum said:

Was the post player the one that graduated? If so he’s going to be hard to replace. HF did have a some good young players and a standout guard on the JV. I think it’s worth mentioning however that they didn’t win the JV district with all that talent. HJ returns some really good players as well as a JV group that was 20-1. Huffman lost Harvey but they will be solid again next year.Should be fun to watch. 

Huffman was Jacob Harvey lol. He was Timberlake and the rest was N'sync 🤣. Nah but they have solid post player and shooting guard returning. Will be a playoff team but will not have enough firepower on offense to beat HJ or HF. I said HF will win district next year not the next 3 years. Yes HJ has a little more talent up the pipeline then any other in that district right now. HF main post player was hurt and not playing for the first half of district and was getting his legs back under him second half which is why the scores to the games between Huffman and HJ changed dramatically. HF lost both second games in the final few minutes. They were winning in both games. HF gets a guard back healthy who was rehabbing his knee from a torn ACL and didn't play much all year and a player who sat on JV because other coaches in the district were apparently scared of him 🤷🏾‍♂️. I've seen him play this spring, they should have just played against him last year because he's 6'4" looks to be at least 190 if not 200 all muscle, extremely fast, athletic, and can shoot. I don't think he'll have any love or positive feelings towards any team in the district after last years fiasco 🤣