WOW!! More muslim Love And Sensitivity!!

Reagan

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

I’ve no use for the Muslim religion.   Anyone defending these low-life killers is wrong.  They’re religion calls for killing Christians, and anyone not a Muslim.   You defend them, you’re part of the problem, and condone their murderous beliefs.   

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Big girl said:

The bible says to love your neighbors.

Don’t come on here and throw around bits and pieces of what the Bible says!  It also says not to commit murder, yet you and your party of DEMONCRATS condone it by calling it abortion.   Some of your fellow DEMONCRATS want to legalize it right up to time of birth.  How horrific this must be for the innocent baby.  Your fellow DEMONCRATS also voted to take the use of the word God out of the convention.  So, with all that being said, don’t come out here with the Bible stuff, while you support these heathens!

4 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t come on here and throw around bits and pieces of what the Bible says!  It also says not to commit murder, yet you and your party of DEMONCRATS condone it by calling it abortion.   Some of your fellow DEMONCRATS want to legalize it right up to time of birth.  How horrific this must be for the innocent baby.  Your fellow DEMONCRATS also voted to take the use of the word God out of the convention.  So, with all that being said, don’t come out here with the Bible stuff, while you support these heathens!

You were making fun of me loving my Muslim neighbors. That is what the bible says to do. We were not discussing anything else. You sound big mad.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

You were making fun of me loving my Muslim neighbors. That is what the bible says to do. We were not discussing anything else. You sound big mad.

The Bible also says thou shall not murder, are you ignoring that?  Not mad, just making a point that you are picking and choosing parts of the Bible to use an example.  It seems like you don’t care about that commandment.  As far as discussing anything else, you opened the door talking about what the Bible says to do, that’s the point I made.  Don’t get made because you got called out in a gotcha situation.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

The Bible also says thou shall not murder, are you ignoring that?  Not mad, just making a point that you are picking and choosing parts of the Bible to use an example.  It seems like you don’t care about that commandment.  As far as discussing anything else, you opened the door talking about what the Bible says to do, that’s the point I made.  Don’t get made because you got called out in a gotcha situation.

So are you...I don't believe in abortion, but I believe in funding of programs that help to SUSTAIN life. I talked my son's girlfriend out of getting an abortion, so i am going to be  grandma in May. You don't know what you are talking about. You are only pro birth

Medicaid

Food stamps

WIC

CHIPS

ETC

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So are you...I don't believe in abortion, but I believe in funding of programs that help to SUSTAIN life. I talked my son's girlfriend out of getting an abortion, so i am going to be  grandma in May. You don't know what you are talking about. You are only pro birth

Medicaid

Food stamps

WIC

CHIPS

ETC

It’s called Pro-Life.  If you don’t believe in abortion, why call yourself a Dimocrat?