Trump Tells Hannity He is “Beyond Seriously” Considering a 2024 Presidential Run!

Reagan

The Dims worst nightmare.  Especially after watching the clown show over the past few months.  Oh, by the way -- did you know there is money for "racial injustice" and "global warming" in the "infrastructure" bill?  Again, what?!  These people that come up with stuff like this are like rapid dogs.  They can't help themselves! 

This is the hidden content, please

31 minutes ago, Reagan said:

The Dims worst nightmare.  Especially after watching the clown show over the past few months.  Oh, by the way -- did you know there is money for "racial injustice" and "global warming" in the "infrastructure" bill?  Again, what?!  These people that come up with stuff like this are like rapid dogs.  They can't help themselves! 

There’s only one cure for rabies.....

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

And Trump will get his cheeks clapped again.  

There's a reason that 59% of Americans approve of Biden's performance so far...  

Trump is a jerk that is only liked by other jerks. 

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And Trump will get his cheeks clapped again.  

There's a reason that 59% of Americans approve of Biden's performance so far...  

Trump is a jerk that is only liked by other jerks. 

I think you confuse those that vote for Trump, as those that like him.  A vote for Trump is a vote for the betterment of America!!  

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...could have been a big girl post.

I just can't help but laugh... "Dims worst nightmare?"  It's a wet dream for Democrats everywhere.  Trump gets beaten by literally any democrat.  Any.  Look at who beat him this time.  

It's completely obvious to anybody but the loyal Trump supporters.  "Ok, he got trounced, then started an insurrection... He'll definitely get elected if he runs again.  He's the Dims worst nightmare!"

It's like the Dallas Cowboys fans talking about how they were about to win the Super Bowl with Quincy Carter at QB. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I just can't help but laugh... "Dims worst nightmare?"  It's a wet dream for Democrats everywhere.  Trump gets beaten by literally any democrat.  Any.  Look at who beat him this time.  

It's completely obvious to anybody but the loyal Trump supporters.  "Ok, he got trounced, then started an insurrection... He'll definitely get elected if he runs again.  He's the Dims worst nightmare!"

It's like the Dallas Cowboys fans talking about how they were about to win the Super Bowl with Quincy Carter at QB. 

I can’t help but laugh either.  You seem to think that a poll showing 59% of folks approve of the job Biden is doing means something.  What do they approve of?  Make a list for me.  The border? Energy? Are race relations better?

You still can’t get past the fact that you don’t have to be a Trump lover to choose the alternative over what you prefer.  Keep waving your Biden flag and fall in line with the 59% that think things are going great.

12 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can’t help but laugh either.  You seem to think that a poll showing 59% of folks approve of the job Biden is doing means something.  What do they approve of?  Make a list for me.  The border? Energy? Are race relations better?

You still can’t get past the fact that you don’t have to be a Trump lover to choose the alternative over what you prefer.  Keep waving your Biden flag and fall in line with the 59% that think things are going great.

If you've ever held a job, I'm sure that you've met people that you just didn't want to work with.  They might be good at their job, but at the end of the day their attitude or personality just make them a bad fit.  

Elections are popularity contests.  Being upset that your ugly candidate lost because nobody likes him but he did really, really good at the talent competition is a joke. 

33 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

If you've ever held a job, I'm sure that you've met people that you just didn't want to work with.  They might be good at their job, but at the end of the day their attitude or personality just make them a bad fit.  

Elections are popularity contests.  Being upset that your ugly candidate lost because nobody likes him but he did really, really good at the talent competition is a joke. 

I’m not upset that Trump lost, I’m upset that Biden won.  It also upsetting that there are enough fools to elect the fool, even when you can look at his past record and know what’s coming.

Elections are only popularity contests to the low information voters, which sadly, are the majority.

21 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not in the popular vote....

Thank God for the genius of the Electoral College. You know what baddog said makes total sense but you just love to play stupid when it comes to your Daddy Trump. 59%😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂 Deep Breath🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You keep on believing that fake propaganda about your Fake President.😂😂🤣

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Not in the popular vote....

The popular vote does not matter at all, but since you brought it up........

As long as Cali and New York vote blue, Republicans will never win the popular vote, so Thank God the other States actually have a say in the election.

-Democrats have a problem with Biden. If he makes it all 4 years, he has not been transparent, no off the cuff exchanges with the media,  and so far has ruled by the pen.....you know, like a dictator, like the Democrats tried to frame Trump. Biden is giving Trump or whoever runs against him A LOT of ammo to use against the Democratic party.......I don't see Biden running in 2024.

-Republicans also have a problem with Trump. If he runs, he will almost certainly get the nomination.  If they try to force him out, he runs as an independent and while he may not win, he splits the conservative vote enough to insure the Republican nominee does not either.......handing 2024 to the Democrats......

People make the mistake of discounting Trump and end up getting blindsided.  You don't have to like him, but he has control of the Republican party's future.......