Marxist Rep. Maxine Waters Encourages Riots to Continue Unless Chauvin Convicted of Murder!

Reagan

59 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

This is the hidden content, please

Pro sports——what a joke. I guess they ll take days off for those fans that want to riot can.

How about if it doesn't go their way they protest by cancelling the NBA and NFL seasons!  It prolly doesn't matter, though, because nobody watches anymore anyway!

10 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

When this not guilty verdict comes and riots ensue I hope the national guard and law enforcement bring the heat.  

Givin the intelligence level of these rioters they ll probably riot either way.

As long as the Dems are in charge, they can riot with impunity.

Now the Judge has said that Waters might get the Defense a retrial with her incendiary comments.  I hope it does.  She’s way out of line.

14 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

When this not guilty verdict comes and riots ensue I hope the national guard and law enforcement bring the heat.  

Givin the intelligence level of these rioters they ll probably riot either way.

Well, it won’t be not guilty. But it won’t necessarily be the desired verdict either. At the very least it will be manslaughter 2. More probable would be murder 3. Who knows though. I predict no matter the verdict, there will be rioting. 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

I hope you’re wrong. 

Believe me, I do too. Why is Hillary still walking around after Benghazi? The game is rigged. (Just one of MANY examples)

In this case, the Republicans simply don’t have enough house votes. Plus most politicians don’t like carrying out these expulsions fir fear of setting a precedent which may one day come knocking on their own door. They are all a bunch of self serving, crooked liars. 

14 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Well, it won’t be not guilty. But it won’t necessarily be the desired verdict either. At the very least it will be manslaughter 2. More probable would be murder 3. Who knows though. I predict no matter the verdict, there will be rioting. 

I watched a decent breakdown of the charges the other day.... It went something like:

First, the prosecution has to prove that Chauvin's actions directly led to Mr. Floyd's death.  I'm not sure that's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.  Then you get to the charges:

1.  2nd Degree Murder.... Chauvin would have had to unintentionally killed Floyd during the commission of another felony.  There is no other felony.... he was using a restraint approved by his own department to restrain Floyd.

2.  3rd Degree Murder.... Chauvin would have to have act depraved indifference to others.... Think about somebody selling tainted drugs, dropping bricks off a bridge into traffic... no specific victim, but the suspect would have to have know his actions could harm others.  Except in this instance, the victim was actually well known, and there's no indication that Chauvin or anybody else would have suspected that simply restraining Floyd would have led to his death. 

3.  2nd Degree Manslaughter....  Would indicate gross negligence on Chauvin's part... but gross negligence doesn't exist unless Chauvin should have KNOWN that his behavior could lead to Floyd's death.... except nobody really believes that holding somebody down using a department approved restraint would lead to someone else's death.  Literally.... thousands and thousands of people have been successfully restrained using this technique for years without injury... except this time the victim died and it was captured on video. 

The media isn't talking about it, either, but the defense played videotape of Floyd being arrested in 2019, and during that arrest Floyd ingested the drugs that he was holding.  It creates a strong suspicion about whether or not he may have done something similar in 2020.

I don't know what will happen.  Since you have to have a unanimous verdict to convict or acquit, I suspect that we'll see a mistrial in a week or so.  The more time passes, the less chance I think we'll see of having a verdict of either sort.