Marxist Rep. Maxine Waters Encourages Riots to Continue Unless Chauvin Convicted of Murder!

Reagan

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

I’m so sick of this Media bias.  Had a Republican did this every one of the MSM would be on them unmercifully.  But it’s okay.  She checks three boxes - woman - Black- and Democrat.  Believe this, there’s nothing she can do or say that would get negative press.  Nothing!

She should be removed from office. This isn’t the first time for her spewing that hateful rhetoric. Remember she told people to get up in Trump supporters faces an tell them they’re not wanted around here. What an absolute embarrassment she is. The world is laughing at our country. The double standard and hypocrisy when dealing with these Anti American Democrat Idiots  is nauseating. 
Dems impeached Trump for saying, “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.” What do we make of Maxine Waters’ “be more confrontational?”

I’ve been vocal about feeling that Trump was partially responsible for inciting the riot at the Capitol back in January. 

What Maxine Waters is doing here is wrong, too, and it has nothing to do with her race. The media should report anc condemn this behavior regardless of the party affiliation of the speaker. 

32 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’ve been vocal about feeling that Trump was partially responsible for inciting the riot at the Capitol back in January. 

What Maxine Waters is doing here is wrong, too, and it has nothing to do with her race. The media should report anc condemn this behavior regardless of the party affiliation of the speaker. 

But they won’t utter a peep about it.  The Demoncrats are a far worse bunch than Trump ever was.  

16 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Would really love to hear what big girl thinks of the actions of her party.  With Waters being a black woman, I’m sure she is ok with.  Waters definitely needs to be impeached, and it should be done in just a few days!!

Did she really say this? I have never heard of your source.

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Would really love to hear what big girl thinks of the actions of her party.  With Waters being a black woman, I’m sure she is ok with.  Waters definitely needs to be impeached, and it should be done in just a few days!!

She encouraged protests, not riots. There is a difference.

This is the hidden content, please

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

She encouraged protests, not riots. There is a difference.

This is the hidden content, please

She went to the area where they've been looting and rioting for a week and told them that if they don't like the verdict, they need to be even more confrontational (than the rioting that they've already been doing).