8 killed at FedEx

Law Man

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

Why so many mass killings? This one by a 19 year old.  Is it the video games?  So much hatred in the world today.  

Not having the Love of Jesus Christ in one’s heart will cause an individual to do vile evil acts. Jesus Christ is the answer to this world’s problems period. I would also add the catastrophic failure of parenting that has taken place the last 30 years would be another reason.

To grasp the numbers the Media throws out, Mass Shootings are a shooting that involves 4 or more victims.  Based on that criteria, I’m sure Chicago has quite a few of those 53.

Now, why is it happening?  I’d certainly be interested in the truth, even if it’s nothing but an honest educated opinion of a group of psychiatrists.  I agree that the decline of Christianity is a big reason.  I would also add that in the 1960’s, big pharma and bad decisions by our psychiatrists/politicians had a hand in it.  At one time, in the 50’s, there were a half a million in State run Lunatic Asylums.  Today, only 37,000 beds are available in the US (despite the Hugh gains in population).  In the 60’s Big Pharma developed all kinds of new psychiatric drugs.  States, seeing a chance to save money, started shutting down Asylums, thinking everyone would take their Meds & we’d all live happily ever after.  Now, the population has about doubled since 1950, so at the minimum, we have a million lunatics walking amoung us.  Doesn’t take a Doctorate degree to see a cause & effect.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

To grasp the numbers the Media throws out, Mass Shootings are a shooting that involves 4 or more victims.  Based on that criteria, I’m sure Chicago has quite a few of those 53.

Now, why is it happening?  I’d certainly be interested in the truth, even if it’s nothing but an honest educated opinion of a group of psychiatrists.  I agree that the decline of Christianity is a big reason.  I would also add that in the 1960’s, big pharma and bad decisions by our psychiatrists/politicians had a hand in it.  At one time, in the 50’s, there were a half a million in State run Lunatic Asylums.  Today, only 37,000 beds are available in the US (despite the Hugh gains in population).  In the 60’s Big Pharma developed all kinds of new psychiatric drugs.  States, seeing a chance to save money, started shutting down Asylums, thinking everyone would take their Meds & we’d all live happily ever after.  Now, the population has about doubled since 1950, so at the minimum, we have a million lunatics walking amoung us.  Doesn’t take a Doctorate degree to see a cause & effect.

I also count the ones who don’t have a history of mental problems but are waiting for something to set them off..... that layoff, speeding ticket, burnt toast....etc.