Study - Going Veggie lowers Testosterone & Libido

Hagar

19 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I think I have low T... BetterΒ cook me some ribeyes and pork chops.Β 

I know that feeling. Β When my cholesterol would get low (below 300 πŸ˜„) I’d go to Al T’s & get the Thibodeaux Special - Big charbroiled Ribeye with crawfish etouffee on it. Β πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

17 hours ago, Hagar said:

I know that feeling. Β When my cholesterol would get low (below 300 πŸ˜„) I’d go to Al T’s & get the Thibodeaux Special - Big charbroiled Ribeye with crawfish etouffee on it. Β πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Yeah, I’ve had the Thibodeaux Special more times than I should admit. Lol. If it makes you feel better, the water they bring you is cholesterol free.Β 

40 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Yeah, I’ve had the Thibodeaux Special more times than I should admit. Lol. If it makes you feel better, the water they bring you is cholesterol free.Β 

My favorite restaurant meal ever. Β Ever! Β Now nothing more than a memory. Β Not sure what they basted (marinated?) their steaks in, but it was azz kicking.

56 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s called dabbin sauce. They even sold it. Good in the bacon wrapped grilled shrimp too.Β 

Insert mouth-waterin emoji. Β πŸ₯“πŸ€

Bought a jar once but could never get quite th3 same flavor. Β I’d forgot name until now. Β πŸ˜„

Not to get off the subject off Peckers and Tacos but has any else had issues getting into the political forum. I haven’t beenΒ able to get in the political forum for aΒ couple of days. I can get into and post on any of the other forums but the political one.Β Every time I try to get in a code error comes up with a bunch different words an codes. I guess Xi Jinping doesn’t like some of the truth I post. 😎

17 minutes ago, Realville said:

Not to get off the subject off Peckers and Tacos but has any else had issues getting into the political forum. I haven’t beenΒ able to get in the political forum for aΒ couple of days. I can get into and post on any of the other forums but the political one.Β Every time I try to get in a code error comes up with a bunch different words an codes. I guess Xi Jinping doesn’t like some of the truth I post. 😎

I haven’t had a problem.

2 hours ago, Realville said:

No issues.Β  Not sure what is causing the problem, but will look into it for you.Β 

Edit: No clue.Β  There aren't any restrictions set on your account.Β  I saw you were able to access yesterday morning.Β Β 

5 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

No issues.Β  Not sure what is causing the problem, but will look into it for you.Β 

Edit: No clue.Β  There aren't any restrictions set on your account.Β  I saw you were able to access yesterday morning.Β Β 

I can sign in an get on any forums but I just can’t get on the political forum. Weird stuff going on.

Β 

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

I can sign in an get on any forums but I just can’t get on the political forum. Weird stuff going on.

I'll forward it on to the higher ups.Β  Have you tried signing out and back in?Β  I dunno, I don't work with technology.Β  If Reagan gets to where he can't view either I'm going to assume that InMAGAweTrust hacked the site.Β Β πŸ˜€

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'll forward it on to the higher ups.Β  Have you tried signing out and back in?Β  I dunno, I don't work with technology.Β  If Reagan gets to where he can't view either I'm going to assume that InMAGAweTrust hacked the site.Β Β πŸ˜€

Yes sir, I have tried signing in, out, up and down. Lol. Don’t know what the deal is. I have always thought InMAGAweTrust was a Bot. Lol

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Β 

Try powering off whatever device you’re using, wait about 30 seconds and then power it back on. Then logonΒ again and see if it works.Β I know it sounds stupid, but it fixed a similar issue I was having.Β 

On 4/23/2021 at 4:11 PM, Realville said:

Tried that, doesn’t work but thanks

My computer knowledge, or lack thereof, is only rivaled by my knowledge of Kalquless, but..... can you, without logging in, go to political site? Β If so, set it up as a favorite, and then login. Β On rare occasions I’ve been unable to get in main site, but could get in thru Political. Β If that doesn’t work, quietly cuss Bill Gates for 5 straight minutes πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚