Bridge City 11 Silsbee 4/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

11 runs on just 5 hits? Had to more than just 3 errors or there were several base on balls.

12 walks issued by Silsbee pitchers. Hard to over come that plus the three errors, not going to win many games like that. 

Exactly like I said earlier "BC made their hits count". BC also pitched better too. Not exactly sure where the previously mentioned box score came from but the scoreboard last night had BC with 8 hits as did Gamechanger. I understand their are discrepancies between the way folks score certain things but that had to be mentioned just for the sake of argument. And just because some want to call it a "little league box score" we can add into it that 1 of Silsbee's 4 total runs scored via a passed ball as well.  You can take the box score and twist any way you want it, I do it all the time myself so I get it. End of the day one team played better than the other and took advantage of their opportunity. 

Rake1

• WOSgrad changed the title to Bridge City 11 Silsbee 4/FINAL
1 hour ago, Rake1 said:

Exactly like I said earlier "BC made their hits count". BC also pitched better too. Not exactly sure where the previously mentioned box score came from but the scoreboard last night had BC with 8 hits as did Gamechanger. I understand their are discrepancies between the way folks score certain things but that had to be mentioned just for the sake of argument. And just because some want to call it a "little league box score" we can add into it that 1 of Silsbee's 4 total runs scored via a passed ball as well.  You can take the box score and twist any way you want it, I do it all the time myself so I get it. End of the day one team played better than the other and took advantage of their opportunity. 

2 minutes ago, HOTROD309 said:

You must be a dad on the team to be getting so defensive.. probably the dad talking shit to the kids 👍🏻Stay classy BC 

Let me help you out with something HOTROD, lots of Silsbee folks know who I am and I have plenty of friends over there. For years I have had some really good interactions with them and have a very "good natured" back and forth with AAW. In fact AAW was always very kind and complimentary to me and my son when he was playing several years ago. For you to come on here and use profanity towards me goes against everything my friends from Silsbee as well as other places stand for. Don't accuse me of anything that you don't know about. 

Rake 1

2 hours ago, Rake1 said:

Rake1

It is what it is. It didn't matter if there where eight hits or five hits, you give up twelve walks and three errors your chances of winning is not very good. Silsbee let the elements hinder them and BC didn't, it was like BC was playing with a nice new ball and Silsbee was playing with a wiped off wet ball, but hey in this district if you lose focus in any game bad things can happen in a hurry. Congrats to BC on the win and Silsbee lesson learned. It's going to be a mad dash for the playoffs in this district.