CNN has shed more than half its viewers since Biden took office, down staggering 60 percent in key demo

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

"No. I’m not worried about it ... Trump was a horrible person. And he was terrible for the country. And it is better for all — for the world that he is no longer the President of the United States," Lemon said. "So if that means that cable news ratings go down? Aww. So I’m not really that concerned about it. I would prefer that my ratings go down and Trump not be in office than my ratings be sky-high and him be there. That’s the honest truth."

What an absolute biased clown show...They got nothing to say that anyone wants to hear since Trump is gone.

That's also a reflection on their "enlightened" past audience.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

"No. I’m not worried about it ... Trump was a horrible person. And he was terrible for the country. And it is better for all — for the world that he is no longer the President of the United States," Lemon said. "So if that means that cable news ratings go down? Aww. So I’m not really that concerned about it. I would prefer that my ratings go down and Trump not be in office than my ratings be sky-high and him be there. That’s the honest truth."

What an absolute biased clown show...They got nothing to say that anyone wants to hear since Trump is gone.

But...But...But.... 80 million people voted for The Fake President. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

Who’s Don Lemon?