You Can Tell A Lot About A Person!

Reagan

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

You can tell a lot about a person by what kind of kids they raise.  Trump's kids are all very successful.  Meanwhile -- Joebama's kid smokes Parmesan cheese!

I think about this every day. My son is almost 10. Being a dad is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I just hope my son will understand one day that I raised him to be a good, productive man in this sorry society that he’s growing up in.

8 hours ago, Ty Cobb said:

I think about this every day. My son is almost 10. Being a dad is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I just hope my son will understand one day that I raised him to be a good, productive man in this sorry society that he’s growing up in.

Mine graduates in about 6 weeks.  He’s not perfect (takes after his Daddy), but he’s a good kid. I hope I’ve prepared him. 

Made my kids have conscience. It’s lost on today’s youth. No respect for anyone and no responsibility for their actions. I’ve had people compliment me on how I raised my two boys. My oldest, before he passed, he and some of his friends would go to old folks homes and dance with the older women to make them feel young again. He was a very good one. Miss him everyday. My youngest is doing well. Very proud of him. 

What used to mind boggle me was people saying, “you’re so lucky to have well mannered kids”.   Good grief.  Sure, they come right out of the womb saying yessir & no sir.  Didn’t have anything to do with that western belt on their behinds.  Thing is, whipping kids is okay, if done responsibly, but you need to balance that with love.   Doubt all whipping or all love works as well as a combination.   Hardest job you’ll ever do, and not nary a training class.   Do your best and pray for guidance and success.

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

What used to mind boggle me was people saying, “you’re so lucky to have well mannered kids”.   Good grief.  Sure, they come right out of the womb saying yessir & no sir.  Didn’t have anything to do with that western belt on their behinds.  Thing is, whipping kids is okay, if done responsibly, but you need to balance that with love.   Doubt all whipping or all love works as well as a combination.   Hardest job you’ll ever do, and not nary a training class.   Do your best and pray for guidance and success.

The belt you speak of will now land you in trouble.  That is a lot of what is wrong with society today.  The young punks of today have no idea what a good old fashioned arse whooping is.