Daunte Wright shot dead by officer - she thought she was using a taser

SmashMouth

It is never about right or wrong. Doesn’t matter what the perp did to get himself killed with his split second decision to resist, putting the officer in a position to make a split second decision. None of this ever matters. All that matters is black vs. white. All of this will go away after the reparation checks hit the mail box. Never fear, money solves all problems. If the problem persists, throw more money at it. 

Almost every one of the police on black shootings I’ve seen on the News involved resisting arrest or not following orders.  I have zero compassion for them.  Don’t give a 💩 what race they are.  These freaking people don’t have a clue what real racism is.

On 4/16/2021 at 12:39 AM, tvc184 said:

I know it is but one instance as an example but Bullets13 was doing a ride along with me on patrol one day. We went to a loud disturbance that had happened more than once and the neighbors were complaining. Due to the size of the disturbance/crowd and the repeated nature of the call, 5-6 officers showed up including me.

We did everything we could to peaceably quiet things down and try to do so without making any arrests. The officers were going to write one man a citation for disorderly conduct (disturbing the peace) and going to let the rest of them go. That’s it, please sign this citation and we are out of here. Nope, it broke out into a fight, resisting arrest and officers being assaulted. I was hit several times by a female who was trying to keep me from arresting her father who ran into the garage, possibly to grab a weapon. I just shove her away and did not arrest her but she could have faced time in jail or possibly even prison.

Then as we thought we had things calmed down I believe with only one arrest after that big fight and disturbance, it started again with claims of racism by the police. One guy then charged at the officers who were trying to leave when he wanted to confront them. He was taken to the ground and arrested.  

That brought out more verbal claims of racism by the police.

As soon as I got back in the car Bullets13 talked about how the police caused none of that and I don’t want to speak for him but he probably felt the police handled it fairly well considering we were being threatened, had people resist arrest, fleeing from arrests and in a couple of cases like me, assaulted... yet we were the bad guys. I can assure you that we could have used a lot more force lawfully and taken a lot a lot more people to jail.

I know it is been one situation and it does not exonerate officers that make stupid mistakes. These kinds of things happen every day however because people think they know the law when they do not or they feel that once they are in a group they will not be held accountable with the relative safety of numbers.

I spent about 15 minutes replying to this and then my response disappeared so... Yes, it happened the way TVC says it did.  I went on approximately 40-50 ridealongs over 5 or 6 years with him, and I saw over and over that the police weren't out to bust anybody's balls, and cut breaks whenever they could.  Pretty much every tense situation I ever witnessed between police and civilians was escalated by the civilian.  

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

It was a matter of time before this guy killed someone...democrats sure love to honor thugs.

Not the model citizen the media played him out to be. 

Cop still made a mistake......BUT, he made a choice to be in the position he was in. 

2 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Not the model citizen the media played him out to be. 

Cop still made a mistake......BUT, he made a choice to be in the position he was in. 

Can’t argue with that. Do you think the officer should be punished? If yes, what punishment?