Pentagon Scientists Working in Secretive Unit Create Microchip To Be Inserted Underneath Skin!

Reagan

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I think we know what this will be, no thank you!

I’ve had Covid. Believe me, you’ll know you have it. Don’t need a microchip to tell you. These will be tracking and identifying chips..... probably for extermination purposes. Maybe that’s what you hinted at. 

7 minutes ago, baddog said:

I’ve had Covid. Believe me, you’ll know you have it. Don’t need a microchip to tell you. These will be tracking and identifying chips..... probably for extermination purposes. Maybe that’s what you hinted at. 

The Bible talks of the Mark of The Beast in the end times, this would be what I hinted at.  

1 minute ago, baddog said:

If DARPA is envoled, it can't be good. Showing it now means they've had it and been using it for years. But for what?

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If DARPA is envoled, it can't be good. Showing it now means they've had it and been using it for years. But for what?

They have already been tracking us. Mention anything, let’s use AC units for an example. Talk about air conditioning around your phone. Tell me if you don’t start seeing AC ads in side bars on your phone, Facebook, etc. Heck, my phone “knows” when I am getting in my vehicle to leave work. It prompts me the mileage and time to reach destination to my house. I thought that was weird and info I don’t really need, but there it is.