Does the Vaccine Work or Not

Hagar

If it works as advertised, why does Dr Fauci, who’s had his shots, refuse to go to a restaurant, go to a movie, go to any indoor activity where many aren’t wearing mask, or travel?

Are those decisions because the shot isn’t worth a 💩, or because he’s a Democratic Puppet?  Got to be one or the other.  Remember, he allegedly lied about mask not working, or lied when he said they did work (homemade not N95, & I think the latter).  Either way, that’s proof he’ll lie to us.  Believe everything he says if you want, personally I’ll take what he says with a grain of salt.

This is the hidden content, please

37 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Nobody really knows what they re being injected with......but yet they do it.

Yep, plus the guy lied, plus he’s been vaccinated and he’s still deathly afraid.   What we’ve come to expect from the Democrats - Lies, deception, illusion, and plain old 🐂💩.   I honestly cannot explain why anyone would vote for them, nor will I ever understand it.

I’m trying to remember any Liberal praising Biden since his election, except for the Covid money which was nothing more than a cover for the biggest theft of the American taxpayer ever.  My bp getting high.

31 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, plus the guy lied, plus he’s been vaccinated and he’s still deathly afraid.   What we’ve come to expect from the Democrats - Lies, deception, illusion, and plain old 🐂💩.   I honestly cannot explain why anyone would vote for them, nor will I ever understand it.

I’m trying to remember any Liberal praising Biden since his election, except for the Covid money which was nothing more than a cover for the biggest theft of the American taxpayer ever.  My bp getting high.

The liberals here have gone into hiding, or have been banned.  They know there party is a disgrace, but they can’t/won’t admit it.

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

If it works as advertised, why does Dr Fauci, who’s had his shots, refuse to go to a restaurant, go to a movie, go to any indoor activity where many aren’t wearing mask, or travel?

Are those decisions because the shot isn’t worth a 💩, or because he’s a Democratic Puppet?  Got to be one or the other.  Remember, he allegedly lied about mask not working, or lied when he said they did work (homemade not N95, & I think the latter).  Either way, that’s proof he’ll lie to us.  Believe everything he says if you want, personally I’ll take what he says with a grain of salt.

Like I said earlier his advice is as important as the white crayon in the crayon box. I have Zero trust in the little troll.

21 hours ago, Hagar said:

It has a 95% efficacy rate. A vaccinated person can still catch the virus, but won't have a severe case or he may be asymptomatic. There is a possibility that one can transmit the virus to people who are not vaccinated. This is why I still wear a mask, and why I avoid large crowds. I am the only person that lives in my house that is vaccinated, I don't want to risk giving it to members of my family.

15 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It has a 95% efficacy rate. A vaccinated person can still catch the virus, but won't have a severe case or he may be asymptomatic. There is a possibility that one can transmit the virus to people who are not vaccinated. This is why I still wear a mask, and why I avoid large crowds. I am the only person that lives in my house that is vaccinated, I don't want to risk giving it to members of my family.

I can respect your decision. So, should we wear masks forever? Everybody will not be vaccinated. 

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I can respect your decision. So, should we wear masks forever? Everybody will not be vaccinated. 

Do the homemade mask even work?  No.  If homemade mask work, why would Medical Facilities have a 💩 fit when they run out of N95 mask?  Oh, we’re out of N95, let me get my homemade mask made out of a handkerchief.  No it’s, “We’re out of N95’s, we’re all gonna die”.   Fauci said they wouldn’t work, then lied when “They” told him to change his tune.  Jmo

yeah, it works, but like Big Girl said, there's still a slim chance you can get infected.  In another three days I'll be considered fully vaccinated.  At that point I don't plan on wearing a mask unless it's required (I'll still have to for work, for instance).  I've already been foregoing the mask some since a couple of days after I got my second dose of the vaccine.  

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

If the vaccine is 95% effective, why is Fauci still afraid to go out?  There’s only two possibilities I see.  One, they don’t work that well, or two, he got a sugar water shot because he knows the vaccine may have long term potential dangers they’re not telling us about.  Folks younger than 50 shouldn’t take it.  Look at the death rates in Nigeria & the Congo.  I wondered why they were so low.  Blacks were dying in the US.   Why were the blacks in Africa not dying?  Then I looked at their life expectancy.  It’s only about 55 years.  That’s why they’re not dying.  Their population is relatively young.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If the vaccine is 95% effective, why is Fauci still afraid to go out?  There’s only two possibilities I see.  One, they don’t work that well, or two, he got a sugar water shot because he knows the vaccine may have long term potential dangers they’re not telling us about.  Folks younger than 50 shouldn’t take it.  Look at the death rates in Nigeria & the Congo.  I wondered why they were so low.  Blacks were dying in the US.   Why were the blacks in Africa not dying?  Then I looked at their life expectancy.  It’s only about 55 years.  That’s why they’re not dying.  Their population is relatively young.

Fauci is a quack, but I don't think there are only two reasons that he could be wearing a mask.  I think the most obvious reason is that he's the chief medical advisor to the president, and they're pushing for people to wear masks still.  So if they're encouraging people to wear masks, it wouldn't make sense for Fauci to be running around without one, vaccinated or not.  when he comes on TV telling people to wear a mask, he's going to have one on.

20 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Fauci is a quack, but I don't think there are only two reasons that he could be wearing a mask.  I think the most obvious reason is that he's the chief medical advisor to the president, and they're pushing for people to wear masks still.  So if they're encouraging people to wear masks, it wouldn't make sense for Fauci to be running around without one, vaccinated or not.  when he comes on TV telling people to wear a mask, he's going to have one on.

Okay, but do you think the homemade mask work?  Originally Fauci said mask don’t work.  And again my point, if homemade mask work, why do Medical folks cry out when N95’s are running out?   They may give a minute bit of protection, but is it enough to force us to wear them,and create unrest among the people?  And yes, I wear them when required.  I think it’s foolish, especially when 35% of the clowns advocating mask wear have the things under their nose.  I like the current way - wear them if you want.  But if I really needed one, I’d get a N95, which is not 100% safe, but infinitely better than old underwear.

i guess my biggest concern now, does any of our “experts” see an end to all this?  Has Covid changed our way of life forever?  Good grief, I hope not.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Okay, but do you think the homemade mask work?  Originally Fauci said mask don’t work.  And again my point, if homemade mask work, why do Medical folks cry out when N95’s are running out?   They may give a minute bit of protection, but is it enough to force us to wear them,and create unrest among the people?  And yes, I wear them when required.  I think it’s foolish, especially when 35% of the clowns advocating mask wear have the things under their nose.  I like the current way - wear them if you want.  But if I really needed one, I’d get a N95, which is not 100% safe, but infinitely better than old underwear.

i guess my biggest concern now, does any of our “experts” see an end to all this?  Has Covid changed our way of life forever?  Good grief, I hope not.

I think homemade masks help some, but obviously not like an N95 would.  I was never uncomfortable wearing a cloth mask into a gas station for two minutes, but if I was a nurse on a Covid ward I'd be demanding N95's as well.  I think a rope around your waist is better than nothing, but a seatbelt is a lot more effective.  I totally agree with you about people wearing them incorrectly.  I feel like things will get back to normal at some point.  With the vaccines showing an efficacy of 96%, and basically a rate of 0 for hospitalizations and death, having 60%-70% of the country get vaccinated will make a huge difference.  Factor in the folks who get covid and develop natural immunity, and those that get it and die, and there are going to be less and less possible hosts. We're already seeing an incredible decrease in cases in most places.  

7 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I think homemade masks help some, but obviously not like an N95 would.  I was never uncomfortable wearing a cloth mask into a gas station for two minutes, but if I was a nurse on a Covid ward I'd be demanding N95's as well.  I think a rope around your waist is better than nothing, but a seatbelt is a lot more effective.  I totally agree with you about people wearing them incorrectly.  I feel like things will get back to normal at some point.  With the vaccines showing an efficacy of 96%, and basically a rate of 0 for hospitalizations and death, having 60%-70% of the country get vaccinated will make a huge difference.  Factor in the folks who get covid and develop natural immunity, and those that get it and die, and there are going to be less and less possible hosts. We're already seeing an incredible decrease in cases in most places.  

To be honest, yes, I think the vaccine works.  Does it have long term adverse effects?  Maybe.  My biggest problem is with the Govt controlling our lives.  Not just with Covid & mask, but in so many areas.  Free speech is in danger.  Gun ownership is in danger.  The new national voting Bill.  Travel restrictions.  Climate Change restrictions.  The list goes on ad nauseaum.  Younger folks will adapt easier I think.  Us older folks will have a harder time with all this. 

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

To be honest, yes, I think the vaccine works.  Does it have long term adverse effects?  Maybe.  My biggest problem is with the Govt controlling our lives.  Not just with Covid & mask, but in so many areas.  Free speech is in danger.  Gun ownership is in danger.  The new national voting Bill.  Travel restrictions.  Climate Change restrictions.  The list goes on ad nauseaum.  Younger folks will adapt easier I think.  Us older folks will have a harder time with all this. 

I'm not a fan of big govt, but they've always controlled our lives to some degree.  i definitely do not like the trend of what they're controlling or trying to control these days.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

I feel like things will get back to normal at some point.  With the vaccines showing an efficacy of 96%, and basically a rate of 0 for hospitalizations and death, having 60%-70% of the country get vaccinated will make a huge difference. 

I don’t know. How long does the vaccine last?

14 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Not sure.  The last I saw the original folks in the original study were still not getting sick. Even if it only lasts 6 months that will go a long way towards ending the pandemic.  

As long as Democrats are in control, it will never be over. It’s a ruse to spend more money and control peoples lives.