Just as I suspected.....

CardinalBacker

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

When black people attack Asians, it's whitey's fault then, too.  

Just like when black people kill other black people.... it's whitey's fault.

The mindset is just..... unbelievable. 

That's the problem.  As a whole - not all -  African Americans blame Anglo's for all their failures.  The truth is we ( government) Give  EXTRA favor to those folk.  And they still lead in unemployment, crime, black on black crime, pregnancy w/ no father.etc...

I believe they proudly use and coined  the term Baby Daddy.  

All of the above is correct.  Can't overlook these facts. 

7 minutes ago, Whoa said:

That's the problem.  As a whole - not all -  African Americans blame Anglo's for all their failures.  The truth is we ( government) Give  EXTRA favor to those folk.  And they still lead in unemployment, crime, black on black crime, pregnancy w/ no father.etc...

I believe they proudly use and coined  the term Baby Daddy.  

All of the above is correct.  Can't overlook these facts. 

Well that’s a big yikes 

10 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Not even hiding it nowadays 😬

My guess is that you didn't even bother to read the article.  Like I said, no matter what, it's whitey's fault.  

If a Trump supporter punched somebody, it's Trump's fault.  If an Antifa supporter punched somebody, that was Trump's fault, too. 

The article literally states that whenever racial violence occurs, even if a white person isn't involved, white supremacy is still the problem.  The fact is that black people are literally beating the crap out of Asians all across the country, but the news media doesn't even have big enough balls to correctly identify the attackers as black, because they say it doesn't matter... it's still the fault of white people.  

42 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You guys teach/coach any majority black middle school or high school sports teams? 

if so, you should send them a link to this topic and replies and see what they think

Why do we have to do that? Because you say so? I can have an opinion on anything and not have to explain it to anyone if I choose. 

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You guys teach/coach any majority black middle school or high school sports teams? 

if so, you should send them a link to this topic and replies and see what they think

I'm in my late 40s and I'd dare say most (if not all) of the AAs that I know from my age group and older would find this article preposterous... because it is.  The scary thing is that YOU would probably be surprised to find how many young people have been indoctrinated to believe this nonsense.  

That's not a knock on the black community, it's a knock on the liberal/progressive leadership and the fact that the black community blindly follows their lead.  Do black people accept that they aren't smart enough to get an ID? Because the left keeps arguing that asking someone to produce an ID is racist because black people aren't capable of doing so.  The same thing is being argued in this article.... If a black person kills an Asian, it's white peoples' fault, and young black people are being taught as such. 

5 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

It’s cool man.. these hillbilly boys know a whopping 1.5 black people in their town of 1000 (latest census) and are thus qualified to make such broad statements and generalizations. 

Kind of like the juvenile underwear on these boys head .  BOTTOM line look at BISD and PAISD educational achievements - compare it to NISD PNGISD HJISD HFISD LISD Kelly Orangefield  etc... what do you think? 

Ask the Hershel Walkers, Charles Barclay, Ben Carson,  how to achieve 

Done with this topic Let the facts speak for themselves 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm in my late 40s and I'd dare say most (if not all) of the AAs that I know from my age group and older would find this article preposterous... because it is.  The scary thing is that YOU would probably be surprised to find how many young people have been indoctrinated to believe this nonsense.  

That's not a knock on the black community, it's a knock on the liberal/progressive leadership and the fact that the black community blindly follows their lead.  Do black people accept that they aren't smart enough to get an ID? Because the left keeps arguing that asking someone to produce an ID is racist because black people aren't capable of doing so.  The same thing is being argued in this article.... If a black person kills an Asian, it's white peoples' fault, and young black people are being taught as such. 

I went to a majority black school district, as a non-black person, all my life.  I have literally hundreds of black friends. 

You guys simply don’t know what the hell you’re talking talking about. The vast majority of my classmates are working professionals who are now married, have kids, full-time jobs, etc..

where the hell are you rural town white folk getting the idea that the majority of black people are looking for handouts? Oh that’s right.. THE MEDIA.  You guys loveeeeee blaming the media, but then all of a sudden believe the media when it supports your already established views. 

2 hours ago, Whoa said:

Kind of like the juvenile underwear on these boys head .  BOTTOM line look at BISD and PAISD educational achievements - compare it to NISD PNGISD HJISD HFISD LISD Kelly Orangefield  etc... what do you think? 

Ask the Hershel Walkers, Charles Barclay, Ben Carson,  how to achieve 

Done with this topic Let the facts speak for themselves 

EDITED BY ADMIN

One more time.

55 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I went to a majority black school district, as a non-black person, all my life.  I have literally hundreds of black friends. 

You guys simply don’t know what the hell you’re talking talking about. The vast majority of my classmates are working professionals who are now married, have kids, full-time jobs, etc..

where the hell are you rural town white folk getting the idea that the majority of black people are looking for handouts? Oh that’s right.. THE MEDIA.  You guys loveeeeee blaming the media, but then all of a sudden believe the media when it supports your already established views. 

32 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Anyone know what SillyWilly said? PM if need be. Lol. I miss him already...

He dropped a F bomb. Then put LOL behind it. That in itself deserves a LOL.

I still can't believed he lasted this long. Anybody that immature will eventually show their true colors. I'll still sleep fine tonight, but yeah...the comedic relief he provided will be missed (although I still feel somewhat bad about laughing at people that intellectually stunted).

59 minutes ago, Englebert said:

He dropped a F bomb. Then put LOL behind it. That in itself deserves a LOL.

I still can't believed he lasted this long. Anybody that immature will eventually show their true colors. I'll still sleep fine tonight, but yeah...the comedic relief he provided will be missed (although I still feel somewhat bad about laughing at people that intellectually stunted).

Lol. That’s so funny. But my thoughts are that he was ready to go. He knows what he was doing. Can’t wait for the return. Well, maybe after a nice welcome pause. 

• 1 month later...