Help Me Out

Hagar

In March alone, 172,000 illegals crossed the border, mostly kids.  The numbers are up, at least 173%, per the Liberal Politico.  What will we do with all of the Kids coming across.  They’ll get to stay.  Then parents can come legally later.  Until then, what happens to them?   This is freaking ridiculous, and even worse, tragic.  Right now, it’s a smorgasbord for sexual predators/deviates.  Can anyone tell me what Biden/Harris will do with these kids for years until Parents can come?   

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

In March alone, 172,000 illegals crossed the border, mostly kids.  The numbers are up, at least 173%, per the Liberal Politico.  What will we do with all of the Kids coming across.  They’ll get to stay.  Then parents can come legally later.  Until then, what happens to them?   This is freaking ridiculous, and even worse, tragic.  Right now, it’s a smorgasbord for sexual predators/deviates.  Can anyone tell me what Biden/Harris will do with these kids for years until Parents can come?   

Have those 172,000 been tested for Covid? They’ll put them up in a 5 star hotel and make sure that they vote Democrat in the next election. 

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hagar, this is what's happening to them thanks to Joebama.  

This is the hidden content, please