Biden expected to announce executive actions on gun control Thursday

LumRaiderFan

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And so it begins!!!  The fools that vote for the party of D say they will never come for your guns.  I say this is just the beginning.  Biden is moving his minions so far left that it will be a victorious midterm for the R’s.

So far left for his minions.... these are the ones I blame......the so-called democrats who have not yet converted to communism. I have been told it is the Republicans who have not taken a stand. I have yet to see one democrat vote against any of these communist policies. 

4 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Biden just doing what he s told.  He don’t even know where he s at half the time.

they hand him a document he signs it

every American should be pissed off about this.  Democrats, independents, and republicans 

True story.  Just saw a meme that said:

WITH BIDEN’S 1776th EXECUTIVE ORDER, HE UNKNOWINGLY SIGNS TRUMP BACK INTO OFFICE.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

27 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Fortunately these are token moves that will have no real effect on any of us.  That said, he's definitely pushing congress to take actions that will have a massive effect on legal gun owners.  

Yes, start out lame to get the ball rolling. Then when that does nothing, more drastic measures are needed. Biden is such a puppet. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I wish that a decent conservative candidate would have run against Joe.  Too bad the Rs were willing to overlook all of Trump's BS.  

the KOOKS on this website refer to those decent conservatives as.. RINOs. So, not happening. The Republican Party has been hijacked #RIP

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

the KOOKS on this website refer to those decent conservatives as.. RINOs. So, not happening. The Republican Party has been hijacked #RIP

So how many DINO’s (Decent Democrats) are there in the Democratic Party?  Uh......... so who’s been hijacked?

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Fortunately these are token moves that will have no real effect on any of us.  That said, he's definitely pushing congress to take actions that will have a massive effect on legal gun owners.  

And then we ll have what many of us have been saying for years about this progressive liberal movement.....inch by inch they take.

people can only be pushed so far before they react.  The capitol insurrection (though I disagree with that capitol take over) is a prime example of more to come if more and more citizens become sheep and don’t make a stand with their vote and those left will be those that defend the constitution but will be smeared as terrorist on all liberal media outlets that are owned by liberals......so that the sheep will stay sheep.....”nothing to see hear”

No one ever thought that would happen at the capitol and it did because people have lost trust.

integrity has value.....a value that could  change the course of a country.

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

And then we ll have what many of us have been saying for years about this progressive liberal movement.....inch by inch they take.

people can only be pushed so far before they react.  The capitol insurrection (though I disagree with that capitol take over) is a prime example of more to come if more and more citizens become sheep and don’t make a stand with their vote and those left will be those that defend the constitution but will be smeared as terrorist on all liberal media outlets that are owned by liberals......so that the sheep will stay sheep.....”nothing to see hear”

No one ever thought that would happen at the capitol and it did because people have lost trust.

integrity has value.....a value that could  change the course of a country.

The problem is with the packaging.  The third round of stimulus (the "$1400 stimulus checks) were almost uniformly welcomed by Americans.  Who cares that barely 9% of the money went to actual Covid relief.... the people wanted those $1400 checks.  My guess is that the 2 Trillion dollar "infrastructure" plan will also have very little to do with "infrastructure" and a whole lot more to do with transgender reassignments, reparations, fighting "systemic racism," inequities in wealth, and "white privilege" than it has to do with rebuilding crumbling roads and bridges.  But there will be nugget or two of goodwill devoted to the masses and the result will be another huge piece of legislation that barely squeaks by congress only by using budget reconciliation to the delight of the ignorant masses.

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The problem is with the packaging.  The third round of stimulus (the "$1400 stimulus checks) were almost uniformly welcomed by Americans.  Who cares that barely 9% of the money went to actual Covid relief.... the people wanted those $1400 checks.  My guess is that the 2 Trillion dollar "infrastructure" plan will also have very little to do with "infrastructure" and a whole lot more to do with transgender reassignments, reparations, fighting "systemic racism," inequities in wealth, and "white privilege" than it has to do with rebuilding crumbling roads and bridges.  But there will be nugget or two of goodwill devoted to the masses and the result will be another huge piece of legislation that barely squeaks by congress only by using budget reconciliation to the delight of the ignorant masses.

Exactly 

the stimulus money was fools gold from the beginning.

pretty much like welfare....but on a much grander stage and a more crippling effect.

I’d rather people go thru hard times....there is greater life lessons from those times than from receiving money hand over fist.

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Here’s a comforting thought.  That senile Puppet has only been in office about four months.  Can you imagine the utter devastation he’ll accomplish in four years.

And it seems the only way to combat this nonsense is to have a candidate that is very polite and hurts no feelings.

#growapairyousnowflakelosers

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

And it seems the only way to combat this nonsense is to have a candidate that is very polite and hurts no feelings.

#growapairyousnowflakelosers

I’m reminded of one of my favorite memes.  A Dr sitting across from his patient says,

YOU SAY YOUR SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY BECAUSE OF TRUMP.   I’LL WRITE YOU A PRESCRIPTION FOR TWO TESTICLES.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂