Silsbee 6 Vidor 5/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Silsbee 6 Vidor 5/FINAL
1 minute ago, PirateNole984 said:

Yes.

I would think Gray would no baseball he played for one of the best Coaches in the area. Had a good high school career and went deep in the playoffs at LCM. He went and  played college ball at Lamar. Not to sound rude but could it just be talent? I’m not a expert on Vidor baseball but I don’t really remember any deep playoff runs coming from that part of Orange County. 

4 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I would think Gray would no baseball he played for one of the best Coaches in the area. Had a good high school career and went deep in the playoffs at LCM. He went and  played college ball at Lamar. Not to sound rude but could it just be talent? I’m not a expert on Vidor baseball but I don’t really remember any deep playoff runs coming from that part of Orange County. 

Definitely not from a lack of talent and you can’t base past seasons on the current season. I’ve been around guys that have had great careers at the next levels but their experience playing did not relate to coaching. On the other hand, I’ve been around coaches that did not play past high school and have went on to have really good coaching careers. I’m not saying the subpar season is 100% due to coaching, players have to take accountability as well. 

23 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Definitely not from a lack of talent and you can’t base past seasons on the current season. I’ve been around guys that have had great careers at the next levels but their experience playing did not relate to coaching. On the other hand, I’ve been around coaches that did not play past high school and have went on to have really good coaching careers. I’m not saying the subpar season is 100% due to coaching, players have to take accountability as well. 

I agree to some of that. Some coaches lack leadership and don’t become successful coaches.  LCM head Baseball coach is from Vidor and I think he is good coach.