Silsbee Jordyn Adams to Lamar

Topdawg25

On 4/7/2021 at 7:58 PM, BlueOwl said:

Now we just need to get Bush back over here since those clowns weren’t able to get him the first time. 

So when they had one guard spot available, they should have told Kasen, “No, we are going to wait and see what Braelon is going to do” when Harrison decided to take the offer first?  Because both were offered by those “clowns.”  

Clueless wasn’t just a ‘90s movie. 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

So when they had one guard spot available, they should have told Kasen, “No, we are going to wait and see what Braelon is going to do” when Harrison decided to take the offer first?  Because both were offered by those “clowns.”  

looking at their stats from last year, I'd say lamar came out far ahead over McNeese on this one as well.  McNeese and Lamar had similar records, similar schedules, etc., so it's not unfair to compare stats.  Kasen outperformed Bush by a wide margin in basically every statistical category.   As good as Bush is, I think he's reached a level of play where his size is a factor.  He didn't have a terrible season for McNeese, but last season he was more of a role player instead of The Man like he'd been in high school.  

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

looking at their stats from last year, I'd say lamar came out far ahead over McNeese on this one as well.  McNeese and Lamar had similar records, similar schedules, etc., so it's not unfair to compare stats.  Kasen outperformed Bush by a wide margin in basically every statistical category.   As good as Bush is, I think he's reached a level of play where his size is a factor.  He didn't have a terrible season for McNeese, but last season he was more of a role player instead of The Man like he'd been in high school.  

Hey @Yeoj i believe Bullets shares your same opinion about that size factor. 

18 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Having said all that, Lamar obviously now has several spots to fill.  I would love to see Bush join Adams (if that is something he is interested in).  Love that kid.