April 5, 2021 - Dow Jones Hits Another All Time High

InMAGAWeTrust

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I call this.. #WINNING

now the real question - how many of you anti-American traitors are mad that the stock market is doing well, despite your constant fear mongering propaganda spreading 

What did I tell you about employment figures. Biden will take credit for the market rising out of the pandemic. Fools like you believe he did it. 
You are the anti-American and I am still young enough to handle a fool like you.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I call this.. #WINNING

now the real question - how many of you anti-American traitors are mad that the stock market is doing well, despite your constant fear mongering propaganda spreading 

Where were you when Trump’s economy was kicking ass? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Sitting in the corner sucking your thumb. Lmao

51 minutes ago, baddog said:

What did I tell you about employment figures. Biden will take credit for the market rising out of the pandemic. Fools like you believe he did it. 
You are the anti-American and I am still young enough to handle a fool like you.

You are an idiot.

57 minutes ago, baddog said:

You sound mad the markets are doing well? Typical anti-American traitor redneck 

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Oh contraire, the markets are blessing me, but it wasn’t because of you savior. Is that all the troll can do now, call me names? LMAO.

Dude - you are literally so stupid that you’re fixated on placing blame (or credit) for the stock market... why?? Sit back.. STOP CRYING.. and enjoy the profits 

Btw - offer still stands to pitch in for your plane ticket to DC so you can riot with the other traitors. 

3 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Dude - you are literally so stupid that you’re fixated on placing blame (or credit) for the stock market... why?? Sit back.. STOP CRYING.. and enjoy the profits 

Btw - offer still stands to pitch in for your plane ticket to DC so you can riot with the other traitors. 

Dude, you must be the stupid one placing blame by posting every time it goes up. Not once did you start a thread for last year’s markets. 

Ummmmm... I'm glad to see that the stock market is doing better than ever.  It needs to be, because the price of everything is starting to increase.  The OSB that I purchased for just under $8/sheet in Feb of 2020 is currently selling at Lowe's for $35.   My understanding is that right now you can expect to spend 55% more on materials for a new home than you would have spent a year ago.  Gas is up, groceries are up, etc.....

The real question is whether or not these price increases are a reflection of supply and demand, or whether we're starting to see the surge of inflation that always comes with unbridled government spending.... "printing money" for those of you who don't have a business background.  It doesn't matter if you get a stimulus check for a couple of thousand if it takes wheelbarrow load of cash to buy a loaf of bread.  Just ask any Venezuelan.  

8 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ummmmm... I'm glad to see that the stock market is doing better than ever.  It needs to be, because the price of everything is starting to increase.  The OSB that I purchased for just under $8/sheet in Feb of 2020 is currently selling at Lowe's for $35.   My understanding is that right now you can expect to spend 55% more on materials for a new home than you would have spent a year ago.  Gas is up, groceries are up, etc.....

The real question is whether or not these price increases are a reflection of supply and demand, or whether we're starting to see the surge of inflation that always comes with unbridled government spending.... "printing money" for those of you who don't have a business background.  It doesn't matter if you get a stimulus check for a couple of thousand if it takes wheelbarrow load of cash to buy a loaf of bread.  Just ask any Venezuelan.  

I was told that the last guy would balance the budget.. but we know how that turned out. Just another BABY BOOMER POLITICIAN spending billions and trillions of taxpayer dollars, and we still let these dinosaurs run for office somehow 

13 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I was told that the last guy would balance the budget.. but we know how that turned out. Just another BABY BOOMER POLITICIAN spending billions and trillions of taxpayer dollars, and we still let these dinosaurs run for office somehow 

Can't argue with you.... He did cut taxes which spurred growth, but never came through with any spending cuts. But it's not just him... "Conservatives" have been doing that to us for years.  It all changed after the Clinton years, when Newt Gingrich worked with Bill Clinton to provide the last deficit-free years that we've had.

The modern way of thinking is that "we'll just borrow to spend whatever we want and just pay the interest.  It's much cheaper this way than actually PAYING for things."  Like borrowing 2 trillion for "Covid Relief" when 90% of the bill had nothing to do with the pandemic.  But you can rest assured that every time the Covid bill was mentioned, all that the talking heads wanted to talk about was the "$1400 stimulus checks."  Who doesn't want one of those, right? Now we're moving on to 4 trillion more for "infrastructure" and you can bet that precious little of that money will go towards our crumbling infrastructure.  

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yep