Blowing Off Steam

Hagar

Just watched a News report on a young Houston mother who’s in jail for murdering her 6 year old son.   Got two Life Insurance policies on him and killed him with an overdose of NyQuil, Meth and cocaine.  I’m just sick of how insane people are now.  Is there no end to how depraved we’ve gotten?

Saw an article recently that said church goers are only 49% of society.  No wonder there are so many sick people.   😢😢😢

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just watched a News report on a young Houston mother who’s in jail for murdering her 6 year old son.   Got two Life Insurance policies on him and killed him with an overdose of NyQuil, Meth and cocaine.  I’m just sick of how insane people are now.  Is there no end to how depraved we’ve gotten?

Saw an article recently that said church goers are only 49% of society.  No wonder there are so many sick people.   😢😢😢

If she was tried in California, she could get 5 years probation. Anyone who would murder a kid, especially their own, should be executed immediately, if not sooner.

Only, and I emphasize only ONE way our country turns around and it has absolutely nothing to do with politics. 

2 Chronicles 7:14
King James Version

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

Only, and I emphasize only ONE way our country turns around and it has absolutely nothing to do with politics. 

King James Version

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Yep, it’s definitely a condition of the heart. Satan knows his time his limited.

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

King James Version