Joebama ‘Infrastructure’ Bill Includes $20 Billion Fund to Destroy ‘Racist’ Highways!

Reagan

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

The so called free thinkers do love their main stream media I’ll give you that 

The self described "elitists" do love attempting to denigrate others while failing to recognize their own limited cognitive abilities, contributing to the comic relief for the masses...I will give you that.

I have no doubt that you have no comprehension of my reply. Grade schoolers will get a chuckle, but you...well, you are bewildered by the complexity of the "tone and timbre" of my reply. So to be clear, I am mocking you. Once you do an internet search on the meaning of the word "mocking", you will undoubtedly be confronted with your shame of being "disrespected". Your only choice is to lash out. But since your limited intelligence only allows you to respond in childish insults, I anticipate your reply to bring us straight into elementary banter. Unlike normal folks, I will follow you down there...just to see how far you will go. So please respond in the manner you feel most comfortable with. I will respond in kind.

I'm guessing that you will concede your inability to read my post due to it's length, and will try to run away from such a challenge using this dismissive (although childish) tactic.

Funny how the ones pushing “racism” are the ones who claim to be against it. I sure am glad black people were not going to use the highway they paused. Most black people I know drive better vehicles than me, so can I complain about my equal transportation?