Woodville Deep Run in next 5 years even State!!

1 hour ago, longball24 said:

They will be as good as you can get in 2 years. Should win state then. After that it starts down hill a little. They will make a name for themselves next year. 

I don’t see it going down hill no time soon. Maybe a little curve for a year but not down hill. 

3 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

You make lite of this game but several years ago it was a rivalry. At least we can go to the game and not worry about being robbed in the parking lot....

Where at?  Yep n Port Arthur?  Been to a game dozens of times out there and NEVER ran into a problem... Matter of fact, never hear of anyone robbed either...

On 4/1/2021 at 10:05 AM, CardinalBacker said:

Translation... Woodville has a decent looking RB in middle school.  

Nothing to see here. 

A whole lot happens between middle school and graduation.  A whole lot.

I'll take note when an area team (other than WOS/Newton) actually beats a team from out of the area.  Normally Round 2/3 is about the end of the road.  EC is the exception to that recently.  We'll see. 

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Where at?  Yep n Port Arthur?  Been to a game dozens of times out there and NEVER ran into a problem... Matter of fact, never hear of anyone robbed either...

Or

38 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

there has always been problems between pa and Bmt.

and it’s not just on the h.s.level Either.

There a a reason that ned and png j.h.s don’t play pa.

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I never had a problem. I wonder if who got robbed caused the issue.....too many cops in the parking lot of our games 😂 

Looks to me like someone wants to change the subject off this monumental rivalry game.