Vaccine Bad, Bullets13 a bully, (Realville's side effects thread)

bullets13

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Are you the Mark Zuckerberg of the political forum now? A thread was made with the title of How safe is the Vaccine? I believe anyone should be able to post the good, the bad and the ugly about the vaccine. I know my post obviously embarrassed you but I did not ask you to delete my post. Why did you delete my post without my permission? Your reasoning above is weak and pussified. I totally disagree with a lot that you say but you have the right to say it.  I don’t need a safe space from a coward like you Little Bron Bron. Tell us more about the link you posted that said children should get the vaccine or did you delete that link so no one would know how much of a fool you are when it comes to the vaccine issue?

I didn’t delete your post.  I also haven’t posted any opinions of whether or not a child should get the vaccine.  I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.  I assure you that nothing you’ve ever posted has embarrassed me.  When did you make the post that you think I deleted? The only thing I ever deleted of yours was about 6 weeks ago when you and I went waaaaay off the rails in a thread, and I deleted my posts in that incident as well.  I let everyone know i did it and why.  Oh, and one time before that when I warned you for profanity, but I wasn’t even involved in that discussion.  

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I didn’t delete your post.  I also haven’t posted any opinions of whether or not a child should get the vaccine.  I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.  I assure you that nothing you’ve ever posted has embarrassed me.  When did you make the post that you think I deleted? The only thing I ever deleted of yours was about 6 weeks ago when you and I went waaaaay off the rails in a thread, and I deleted my posts in that incident as well.  I let everyone know i did it and why.  Oh, and one time before that when I warned you for profanity, but I wasn’t even involved in that discussion.  

Well your big brother moderator emailed me an said he deleted my thread that used your name in the title to describe your sensitive behavior. Apparently only moderators are allowed to call out people by starting a whole new thread using their name to take jabs at them but non moderators are not allowed too do that. You obviously like to dish it out but you can’t take it when someone gives it back to you. Keep that diaper fresh today Little Bron Bron.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Well your big brother moderator emailed me an said he deleted my thread that used your name in the title to describe your sensitive behavior. Apparently only moderators are allowed to call out people by starting a whole new thread using their name to take jabs at them but non moderators are not allowed too do that. You obviously like to dish it out but you can’t take it when someone gives it back to you. Keep that diaper fresh today Little Bron Bron.

I'm not sure what you said in the title, but  I didn't have anything to do with it being deleted, and didn't even know the thread existed.  Maybe you weren't as diplomatic as I was?  I didn't insult you, just repeated what you'd said.  I'm not sure how I "can't take it when someone gives it back to me?"  You've said all kinds of things, and I've "taken" them all.  3rd grade insults don't hurt my feelings.  I enjoy going back and forth with people.  If it bothered me I wouldn't keep coming back on here.  And If I was that worried about you, I would've given you a ban for profanity the other day when you slipped up and used it.  But since it wasn't directed at anyone, and wasn't that bad of a word, I just ignored it.  By rule of the site, and your five previous profanity warnings, it would've been well within my responsibilities as a mod to permanently ban you.  Don't give yourself too much credit.  If you're concerned about it, maybe keep my name out of your mouth.  I made a conscious decision to quit interacting with you a few days ago for the sake of civil conversations in the political forum, but every time I open the site you're bringing me up again.  I'll admit that I went back on my decision and goaded you along (and had fun doing it).  For all your accusations, it really feels like YOU are the one who likes to dish it, but can't take it.  That said, quit bringing me up and I'll quit responding.  You can go back to posting whatever you want (within site rules), and I'll go back to posting whatever I want (within site rules).  

31 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'm not sure what you said in the title, but  I didn't have anything to do with it being deleted, and didn't even know the thread existed.  Maybe you weren't as diplomatic as I was?  I didn't insult you, just repeated what you'd said.  I'm not sure how I "can't take it when someone gives it back to me?"  You've said all kinds of things, and I've "taken" them all.  3rd grade insults don't hurt my feelings.  I enjoy going back and forth with people.  If it bothered me I wouldn't keep coming back on here.  And If I was that worried about you, I would've given you a ban for profanity the other day when you slipped up and used it.  But since it wasn't directed at anyone, and wasn't that bad of a word, I just ignored it.  By rule of the site, and your five previous profanity warnings, it would've been well within my responsibilities as a mod to permanently ban you.  Don't give yourself too much credit.  If you're concerned about it, maybe keep my name out of your mouth.  I made a conscious decision to quit interacting with you a few days ago for the sake of civil conversations in the political forum, but every time I open the site you're bringing me up again.  I'll admit that I went back on my decision and goaded you along (and had fun doing it).  For all your accusations, it really feels like YOU are the one who likes to dish it, but can't take it.  That said, quit bringing me up and I'll quit responding.  You can go back to posting whatever you want (within site rules), and I'll go back to posting whatever I want (within site rules).  

Words used by me on this forum can be heard on ABC,NBC and CBS which millions of children watch daily let’s not be so naive and hypocritical. Please continue with your Pro Vaccine Campaign. Heck if you lived in Ohio you might have a chance of winning a million dollars for getting the COVID-19 vaccination. If you want to ban me for saying words that are heard by millions of children daily on non premium channels across this country every day go right on ahead. Your hypocrisy is comical.

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Words used by me on this forum can be heard on ABC,NBC and CBS which millions of children watch daily let’s not be so naive and hypocritical. Please continue with your Pro Vaccine Campaign. Heck if you lived in Ohio you might have a chance of winning a million dollars for getting the COVID-19 vaccination. 

That's what you got from the post I just made?  Okay.  Like I said, if you don't want to interact, quit using my name.  If not, when you call people stupid and insult them, quit getting upset when they do it back.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

That's what you got from the post I just made?  Okay.  Like I said, if you don't want to interact, quit using my name.  If not, when you call people stupid and insult them, quit getting upset when they do it back.  

Insults do not bother me but if gonna use my name in a title of thread to try an insult me or belittle me than I should be able to do the same without it being deleted. Like I said you only like to hear the good about the vaccine but not the bad and the ugly. You almost sound like you have a monetary investment in the vaccine since you seem to get so upset about anything negative said about it. Buy you a Ohio Lottery ticket an may be you’ll win a million dollars for getting the vaccine. Good day 

6 hours ago, Realville said:

Words used by me on this forum can be heard on ABC,NBC and CBS which millions of children watch daily let’s not be so naive and hypocritical. Please continue with your Pro Vaccine Campaign. Heck if you lived in Ohio you might have a chance of winning a million dollars for getting the COVID-19 vaccination. If you want to ban me for saying words that are heard by millions of children daily on non premium channels across this country every day go right on ahead. Your hypocrisy is comical.

This isn't any of those places, this is a privately owned message board that has rules.  You and everyone else must abide by.  There are no 1st amendment rights here.

3 hours ago, Bigdog said:

This isn't any of those places, this is a privately owned message board that has rules.  You and everyone else must abide by.  There are no 1st amendment rights here.

Obviously they are selectively enforced so do what you feel you need to do. I haven’t posted any more choice words than I’ve seen anyone else post on this forum. So if this is goodbye we’ll....bye.