WOSdrummer99

How many have NOT been vaccinated?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been vaccinated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not going to get the shot

3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I’ve gotten it.  My wife is going to.  Stepmom and dad both have gotten it, and stepdad will when he can (had the plasma infusions when he was sick and has to wait awhile).  My mom does not want to get it. 

Thanks for your input. Please don't delete these posts. I think some others have been.

I know these are different viruses, but this is where I am at. When I was a kid, if Covid was around, neighbors and kinfolk would have been calling and inviting you over if you had it so you could infect them, or usually, their kids (herd immunity)......chickenpox, measles. Then you are “vaccinated” for life (except for shingles). Of course I could be wrong but the reaction to Covid has had me puzzled all along. Even though I had it and it kicked my ass, no one will ever convince me that 500,000 Americans died from this disease. I will not be taking this vaccine because it was rushed and its defense against Covid is not proven yet. I think it is one huge medical experiment.

I have not taken the vaccine yet and probably will not.

But I might contemplated it in the future. My wife has already taken the first dose and needs to go back next week for the second round.

I normally get the flu vaccine every year and then one year I missed it because I was out of the area when they gave it free at work. I got the flu that year during hurricane Rita. This was when the entire area was evacuated and there were no medical facilities open yet. That was possibly the most sick I have ever felt in my life. 

My family and I will not be vaccinated. 
Nothing the government has done or will do can "stop the virus" but it can definitely ruin the lives of millions of healthy Americans.

Doctor Bartlett, the MIT, Duke, and Medical University of South Carolina graduate Dr. Andrew Kaufman, MD, states that the COVID-19 tests being done are producing false positive test results over half of the time…we know that the Neil Ferguson models that originally predicted 2.2 million deaths were wrong…we know that virus is easily treatable with Budesonide / Pulmicort and a Z-pack…

13 hours ago, tvc184 said:

I have not taken the vaccine yet and probably will not.

But I might contemplated it in the future. My wife has already taken the first dose and needs to go back next week for the second round.

I normally get the flu vaccine every year and then one year I missed it because I was out of the area when they gave it free at work. I got the flu that year during hurricane Rita. This was when the entire area was evacuated and there were no medical facilities open yet. That was possibly the most sick I have ever felt in my life. 

Apparently, you didn’t watch Joe Biden’s first (only) presidential address last week. 😂

39 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It's your choice.  I'm glad to know that the length of effectiveness of these shots is still growing.  

Yes it is my choice an I want it to stay that way. It sure would suck years down the road that we find out it makes women infertile or causes cancer. Everyone has to make their own choice what they think is good for them.