Silsbee v Bridge City

STiger85

The Silsbee Tigers (10-4-1, 1-0) will host the Bridge City Cardinals (7-7-1, 0-2) on Tuesday at the Tiger Dimond in Silsbee. The Cardinals coming off of two extra inning game losses are looking for the first district win of the season, the Cardinals are on a four game losing streak having won only two of their last six games. The Tigers won their district opener in come from behind fashion then had an open date and are looking to stay at the top of the district race, the Tigers have won two in a row and five out of their last six games. Bridge City has won six out of the last ten game against Silsbee. It all gets started at 4:30 with the JV then the Varsity starts at 7:00.

3 hours ago, texas13 said:

1-4 could all win playoff games out of this district 

Yeah true. I imagine that 21-4A vs 22-4A in bi district may even see teams that have already played each other this season. I’d imagine our district will sweep 23-4A in the first round. I hate having to play the HISD district in Bi District.