What good has biden done?

BS Wildcats

• 2 weeks later...

Can you imagine what this green energy 🐂💩 will eventually do to the Golden Triangle?  This area will become the equivalent of the 30’s depression.  His “job scoreboard” is so deep in the red, he’ll never balance the books.  I’m absolutely positive, if the Dems hold control this country will be destroyed, as we know it.  All depends on who’s counting the votes.

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Can you imagine what this green energy 🐂💩 will eventually do to the Golden Triangle?  This area will become the equivalent of the 30’s depression.  His “job scoreboard” is so deep in the red, he’ll never balance the books.  I’m absolutely positive, if the Dems hold control this country will be destroyed, as we know it.  All depends on who’s counting the votes.

True, without a doubt, that can’t even be argued.  The dems wouldn’t even argue it, they openly say this country should be “transformed”...aka destroyed.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Can you say Detroit?