What good has biden done?

BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Democrats can’t leave the responsibility of spending all that money to the unwashed masses and creating jobs themselves, they just went through that nightmare with Trump.

Nothing but a money laundering bill. The u.s. government is the largest business in the world that doesn’t have to produce a profit. It’s gotten so big and bloated it can even police it self....hence the out right thievery of politicians is unbelievable. Spineless Republicans and Power Hungry Democrats. Where does end?

39 minutes ago, Realville said:

Nothing but a money laundering bill. The u.s. government is the largest business in the world that doesn’t have to produce a profit. It’s gotten so big and bloated it can even police it self....hence the out right thievery of politicians is unbelievable. Spineless Republicans and Power Hungry Democrats. Where does end?

Sadly, we’ve seen plenty of examples set before us that are screaming at us as to how it will end if we stay this course.

8 hours ago, Realville said:

Armageddon

As a moderate, I try to keep an open mind.  I don't immediately write someone off just because they're a democrat, although I vote republican.  I wasn't happy to have a democrat elected, but I was at least okay with the fact that Biden has a long history of being fairly moderate.  I didn't like trump at all as a person, but I could touch on several things that he did that I thought were beneficial to the country.  100 days into Joe's presidency and I can't say the same.  Apart from undoing several of the things that I felt Trump was doing right, he hasn't done much else besides speak jibberish and somehow fall UP a flight of stairs.  We'll see how this turns out, I guess.  One thing's for sure... all of you guys better be rooting for him to survive four years.  If the VP takes over things are going to be a whole lot scarier.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

As a moderate, I try to keep an open mind.  I don't immediately write someone off just because they're a democrat, although I vote republican.  I wasn't happy to have a democrat elected, but I was at least okay with the fact that Biden has a long history of being fairly moderate.  I didn't like trump at all as a person, but I could touch on several things that he did that I thought were beneficial to the country.  100 days into Joe's presidency and I can't say the same.  Apart from undoing several of the things that I felt Trump was doing right, he hasn't done much else besides speak jibberish and somehow fall UP a flight of stairs.  We'll see how this turns out, I guess.  One thing's for sure... all of you guys better be rooting for him to survive four years.  If the VP takes over things are going to be a whole lot scarier.  

Grandpa Earpiece had already called Harris President Harris multiple times so I think we’re already there.

On 4/27/2021 at 9:30 AM, SmashMouth said:

I get it. I don’t necessarily agree with it. It potentially blocks some of the stuff you’re breathing in / out (that’s why doctors and nurses wear them during surgery, etc.). 
But we don’t operate in a somewhat sterile and controlled environment with a new mask worn throughout the day. 

But wearing one by yourself in your car? That’s like wearing a condom when you’re alone. Other than it may help with a mess at the end, it seems useless as to its intended purpose. 

Saw a great meme on this.

If you’re wearing a mask alone in your car, I’m going to assume it’s to control your urge to lick the windows.

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂