What good has biden done?

BS Wildcats

21 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Four pages on “What Good Has Biden Done”.  Wow, if we can do this I’m guessing we’d get 50 pages on “Numbers Divided by Zero That Equal Zero”.  😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

Like Billy Preston used to sing:  "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing!"    True then -- absolutely true now!!  

On 4/22/2021 at 10:04 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Four pages and not one good word.  Heck, even the lefties here have nothing good to say about biden!

But at least their feelings aren’t being hurt by their Daddy Trump. They would rather watch their Fake President burn the country to the ground.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

To be honest I ve never understood the mask concept.

I get it. I don’t necessarily agree with it. It potentially blocks some of the stuff you’re breathing in / out (that’s why doctors and nurses wear them during surgery, etc.). 
But we don’t operate in a somewhat sterile and controlled environment with a new mask worn throughout the day. 

But wearing one by yourself in your car? That’s like wearing a condom when you’re alone. Other than it may help with a mess at the end, it seems useless as to its intended purpose. 

52 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I get it. I don’t necessarily agree with it. It potentially blocks some of the stuff you’re breathing in / out (that’s why doctors and nurses wear them during surgery, etc.). 
But we don’t operate in a somewhat sterile and controlled environment with a new mask worn throughout the day. 

But wearing one by yourself in your car? That’s like wearing a condom when you’re alone. Other than it may help with a mess at the end, it seems useless as to its intended purpose. 

What’s the percentage of people who actually wear a mask that’s worth a darn.

I see people wearing cotton mask or see thru gators., etc etc etc.

let’s be honest on a grander scale all masks did was give the “sense of protection.”

And again on a grander scale masks had little involvement in lowering the cases.

to each s own.

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Why do we need a 2.65 Trillion Dollar Jobs Plan from Biden when we had the lowest unemployment in history just a year ago without taxpayers money?

Democrats can’t leave the responsibility of spending all that money to the unwashed masses and creating jobs themselves, they just went through that nightmare with Trump.