What good has biden done?

BS Wildcats

28 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What are you going to do when your beloved Supreme Court does not strike down Roe v Wade? They may allow some restrictions, but I’ll bet a hundred dollars it won’t be overturned. Who you gonna hate on then?

But UT alum, why do we have abortion?  Which party is a proponent of that barbaric procedure?   I’ll answer for you - It’s the Democrats.  If not for them, it wouldn’t be in front of the SCOTUS.

30 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What are you going to do when your beloved Supreme Court does not strike down Roe v Wade? They may allow some restrictions, but I’ll bet a hundred dollars it won’t be overturned. Who you gonna hate on then?

And again you have no leg to stand on when mentioning compassion.

Just own it already

You know guys, the fact that the Biden Administration is blaming Trump for the Border FUBAR, and Democrats believe it, shows the intelligent level of that bunch.   All their knowledge of current events/politics is obtained from the Dem Party or their propaganda arm, the MSM.  I stand in awe of how the Dems have made puppets out of them.  Sheep?  More like pigs at the trough, unable to think for themselves.  Fascinating.

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

You couldn’t have proven 5GB’s point any better with that statement...wow.

Betting and hoping infant murder remains legal.

1 hour ago, Realville said:

It’s all Trumps fault that 82,000,000 people voted for this Senile Old man. At least that’s what I’ve been told so it must be true. 🤣😂

That’s certainly the average liberals viewpoint of MSM “News”.  Their unquestionable belief in that propaganda is a source of wonder to me.  No wonder many appear to be (as Englebert so aptly put it) “intellectual stunted”.   😂🤣😂

Three pages and only one feeble attempt by UT alum to bolster Biden, which lost all credence when he started with, “restore dignity and competence to the Executive Branch”.   That almost sums up the first four months of his Presidency.   But the damage he’s done in those four months is catastrophic.  From killing American jobs, the Border FUBAR, alienating N. Korea and Russia, he’s done everything wrong.  Scariest part, he’s being controlled by the Alt Left (if they aren’t the Alt-Left, I don’t want to see them).   At least he’s popular in China.