No Thread on the Asian Killings?

baddog

TRUMP’S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! All I ever heard about Trump was he lied all the time. No one ever posted a lie he said. Here is your biggest liar in the world and no one says a thing against her. How pitiful!!!!! If I were Asian, I’d feel safe already knowing dementia Joe and backstabbing Harris were in route to the community.

The current thought is saying “China Virus” is racist.  Stupid!  So is saying Spainish Flu racist?  I have no problem with Asians, except many of them are smarter than me, lol.  I respect/admire the Asian family closeness, and that most still teach manners, which no other races do, that I’m aware of.   I admire how they excel in the classroom.  Just because there are a few idiots, I’ve seen whites & blacks attacking them, doesn’t mean all whites & blacks are racist.  Nuts come in all races.

31 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The current thought is saying “China Virus” is racist.  Stupid!  So is saying Spainish Flu racist?  I have no problem with Asians, except many of them are smarter than me, lol.  I respect/admire the Asian family closeness, and that most still teach manners, which no other races do, that I’m aware of.   I admire how they excel in the classroom.  Just because there are a few idiots, I’ve seen whites & blacks attacking them, doesn’t mean all whites & blacks are racist.  Nuts come in all races.

Reminds me of a reply to someone who thought I was being racist by referring to Covid as the China Virus on the football forum:

How in hell is calling the virus that originated in China the China Virus racist? That borders on stupidity, and you’re a really smart guy. Btw, you ever heard of the German measles that originated in Germany? The West Nile Virus that originated from the west Nile in Uganda? A parasite called a Guinea worm that comes from, you guessed it, Guinea in Africa? Ebola that came from a river called the Ebola river? Lyme’s disease which left my sister in a wheelchair for years from Lyme Connecticut? Explain your sensitivity and how the freak it’s racist to say China or Wuhan virus/flu? Go ahead, I’m listening.”

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Lyme’s disease which left my sister in a wheelchair for years from Lyme Connecticut? Explain your sensitivity and how the freak it’s racist to say China or Wuhan virus/flu? Go ahead, I’m listening.”

Lymes disease is a completely different conspiracy.

I wouldn't have a problem with china virus if we were still in 1903 or whenever it was. But in modern times, when we send vehicles to other planets, perhaps a more intelligent term could be applied. 

King flu is unacceptable. And that one was even used by the leader of the free world. 

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why?

He wanted to spin my thread into a racial angle instead of commenting on Pelosi’s TDS. Trump’s fault.....how pathetic.

I have already expressed my concern and embarrassment over the fact that most mass murderers are white. Fact of life I can’t deny. He doesn’t have the cods to admit anything “special” about other races. I wonder if he knows what race the teens were who set fire to a man in his apartment in Rochester NY? Probably too obscure of a story and he may not have heard. If the races were reversed, the story would be front page headlines for the Communist News Network.

Now, back to Pelosi and my thread.......what a POS she is. Who is it that believes anything she says. Step forward or at least raise your hand. I like to see what morons look like.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

He wanted to spin my thread into a racial angle instead of commenting on Pelosi’s TDS. Trump’s fault.....how pathetic.

I have already expressed my concern and embarrassment over the fact that most mass murderers are white. Fact of life I can’t deny. He doesn’t have the cods to admit anything “special” about other races. I wonder if he knows what race the teens were who set fire to a man in his apartment in Rochester NY? Probably too obscure of a story and he may not have heard. If the races were reversed, the story would be front page headlines for the Communist News Network.

Now, back to Pelosi and my thread.......what a POS she is. Who is it that believes anything she says. Step forward or at least raise your hand. I like to see what morons look like.

Big girl and inMAGAwetrust

12 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Lymes disease is a completely different conspiracy.

I wouldn't have a problem with china virus if we were still in 1903 or whenever it was. But in modern times, when we send vehicles to other planets, perhaps a more intelligent term could be applied. 

King flu is unacceptable. And that one was even used by the leader of the free world. 

It’s dog whistle after dog whistle.. to those who actually paid attention.

like trump retweeting the video of his worshippers literally yelling “WHITE POWER” at BLM protestors.. 

but hey.. “he tells it like it is!”

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

It’s dog whistle after dog whistle.. to those who actually paid attention.

like trump retweeting the video of his worshippers literally yelling “WHITE POWER” at BLM protestors.. 

but hey.. “he tells it like it is!”

I believe you’ve been coddled too much. The country is literally being destroyed on purpose by this fake administration but at least your feelings aren’t being hurt by that Meanie Orange Man. Please seek help for your triggered flashbacks of the Orange Man. 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:52 AM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I heard he looks like one of those wackos down at the failed coup attempt , was just curious if anyone can share a picture of him 

Well, Looks like the middle aged (and old aged) white guys of SETX have determined that this is no big deal.  Glad I checked before making my own conclusion 

36 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Well, Looks like the middle aged (and old aged) white guys of SETX have determined that this is no big deal.  Glad I checked before making my own conclusion 

I think it's the BLM group that's jealous. Also, it takes away from the attention middle age JOBLESS black males have. 

Us middle age "white guys" - I'm on the brown side - Pay taxes so the unemployed black (old and young aged) can stay home with juvenile underwear on their head and 40.

34 minutes ago, Whoa said:

I think it's the BLM group that's jealous. Also, it takes away from the attention middle age JOBLESS black males have. 

Us middle age "white guys" - I'm on the brown side - Pay taxes so the unemployed black (old and young aged) can stay home with juvenile underwear on their head and 40.

🤫

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Since you didn’t comment (knew you wouldn’t) those TEENS who set fire to the 53 year old white guy in his house, burned over 70% of his body with 2nd and 3rd degree burns (he later succumbed) were black. Did it even make a scratch with your news sources? Of course not. I guess the blacks and msm have determined this is no big deal. You really don’t care about other’s lives so why pick this battle? Does it give you trolling power?

The whole point of my thread was to show how Trump got blamed. Only dumbasses think like that.

On 3/22/2021 at 3:01 PM, Whoa said:

WOW