Where does the 20/21 BMT United Team Rank in SETX Alltime?

5 hours ago, desethion said:

I heard Kimbal coach said he didn’t see one basketball player on the floor just athletes.. lol

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard involving this great game.  And that’s saying something because I’ve been a frequent visitor to this board for years.  😂

He had one kid on his team (Morris) that can compare with Arceneaux and Yates in terms of a “basketball player.”  

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard involving this great game.  And that’s saying something because I’ve been a frequent visitor to this board for years.  😂

He had one kid on his team (Morris) that can compare with Arceneaux and Yates in terms of a “basketball player.”  

Think what the coach saying was bad should’ve tuned into Morris IG live like an hour or two after the game ! Him & his Dallas friends/hoopers one which was keyonte George had a lot of disrespectful stuff to say about the 409, Beaumont , BU and BU players! Said porchia was “trash” , Arceneaux wasn’t even BU main scorer , yates can just shoot awee man its was a lot of hatred on that live ! And that’s not even half 

1 hour ago, ThaGod409 said:

Think what the coach saying was bad should’ve tuned into Morris IG live like an hour or two after the game ! Him & his Dallas friends/hoopers one which was keyonte George had a lot of disrespectful stuff to say about the 409, Beaumont , BU and BU players! Said porchia was “trash” , Arceneaux wasn’t even BU main scorer , yates can just shoot awee man its was a lot of hatred on that live ! And that’s not even half 

Don’t surprise me at all.  Ohh well,  but they’re the ones that finished with 11 losses on the season and had 3 OT playoff games to get here.  Tell them excuse us while we hang up our banner...  🤷🏾‍♂️

Uh, that’s the nature of DFW athletes, and coaches. Very cocky and they think they’re supposed to win just bc. Bad sportsmanship, have no idea of losing with grace. They lose with resentment. But, that’s ok.

This is why I wish Green-would have kept his feet on the gas, had some type of man pressure D, to eliminate their easy advancement of the ball. United stymied themselves.

I’ll take nothing from Morris he’s a talent, but no way will I say this game should’ve been that close if United played differently on Defense and exactly the same as the first half on offense.

Lol.

They're so bad, but they got the ring. Makes sense, I guess. Somebody should have asked them why they lost then.

Someone should also point out the Metroplex's shady past( including Kimball) to them:

This is the hidden content, please

I guess there is one thing they excel at above all others.

4 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

Lol.

They're so bad, but they got the ring. Makes sense, I guess. Somebody should have asked them why they lost then.

Someone should also point out the Metroplex's shady past( including Kimball) to them:

This is the hidden content, please

I guess there is one thing they excel at above all others.

Crazy thing recruiting is still going on In Dallas 

5 hours ago, BigWolf10 said:

Uh, that’s the nature of DFW athletes, and coaches. Very cocky and they think they’re supposed to win just bc. Bad sportsmanship, have no idea of losing with grace. They lose with resentment. But, that’s ok.

This is why I wish Green-would have kept his feet on the gas, had some type of man pressure D, to eliminate their easy advancement of the ball. United stymied themselves.

I’ll take nothing from Morris he’s a talent, but no way will I say this game should’ve been that close if United played differently on Defense and exactly the same as the first half on offense.

No doubt.  I’m glad Morris was able to enroll in October, just in time for the season.  We will get to see him up close and personal this weekend in Houston.  

On 3/18/2021 at 12:20 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Better question is: can United go back to back?

Actually I think there's a really good chance on United going back and winning the title again. They are going to be a better team next season than this season. The one senior will be replaced with a better player imo.