Port Arthur Memorial schedule

8 minutes ago, BlackShirts5 said:

PA 10-0

BU 9-1

Everyone else stuggles to win 4.

We'll probably go 9-1, at worse 8-2, no home losses.Β 

Β 

You got WAY more faith in BU than me. Unless they've fixed their offensive line they might struggle a bit. They've changed their base offense I hear. The QB definitely wont be an issue for em though.Β 

On 6/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, BlackShirts5 said:

PA 10-0

BU 9-1

Everyone else stuggles to win 4.

If we're healthy I think PAM is going to have an awful tough go of it when they come to Crosby. This will definitely be the most inexperienced team I've seen Crosby put on the field in over a decade but we get Carthage and Manvel before PAM so I expect the Crosby staff to have made some adjustments by the home opener which will be a pretty crazy environment for the Titans to play in. Really looking forward to the matchup between the PAM dbs and what I think will be Crosby's strongest position group in our receivers.Β 

Port Arthur Memorial is preseason #18 in DCTF (thanks for the earlier postΒ @WOSgradΒ )

Β 

Guilbeau is preseason all-state at DB.Β 

Β 

Pre-district schedule:

Lancaster #16 5A D1Β 

BH #19 5A D2Β 

Crosby #12 5A D2Β 

Β 

Lancaster is losing more than I originally thought they were losing off last year's team.Β 

Β 

The rankings don't mean anything after kickoff of Week-1, but just for giggles: Region 3 5A D1 has 7 teams in the preseason Top-25, 4 of which resides in 10-5A D1. This region (mostly 10-5A D1) is a BEAST.Β 

Β 

β€œEven though we have holes to fill with the guys we lost last year, we feel confident in the guys we have coming up. The guys that are replacing those guys played last year, so they have experience.” β€” offensive coordinator Rashard ColquittΒ 

Β 

This is the hidden content, please

Β 

On 5/30/2021 at 8:09 PM, BlackShirts5 said:

Pretty sure Johnson is at Desoto now. If his college commitment is like his high school he wont be at Oregon long..

He's not the only high profile WR from Lancaster to transfer....

Β 

Β 

From SportsdayHS:

Three of the Dallas area’s top football recruits could be on new teams in 2021, including 4-star CB Terrance Brooks πŸ‘€

Β 

Read:

Β 

Β 

#txhsfb

Β 

Β 

Lancaster took forever and a day to hire its new head coach, which was bad business with open enrollment schools like Desoto/Cedar Hill/Duncanville swarming like buzzards.

Idk exactly what Lancaster has coming back, but I think they'll take a decent step back and won't be an elite 5A D1 team this season. Still will be good just bc of the pure talent running through the school though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 3:53 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

If we're healthy I think PAM is going to have an awful tough go of it when they come to Crosby. This will definitely be the most inexperienced team I've seen Crosby put on the field in over a decade but we get Carthage and Manvel before PAM so I expect the Crosby staff to have made some adjustments by the home opener which will be a pretty crazy environment for the Titans to play in. Really looking forward to the matchup between the PAM dbs and what I think will be Crosby's strongest position group in our receivers.Β 

you must have never been to or seen the environments PAM has played in lol...the rez, bulldog stadium...its own home stadium...it will be just like any other friday night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 6:06 PM, pakronos said:

you must have never been to or seen the environments PAM has played in lol...the rez, bulldog stadium...its own home stadium...it will be just like any other friday night.

I have been, seen and watched us win in Bulldog Stadium and on the Reservation. The environment for our old Crosby vs Dayton games was more intense than those. The difference is the familiarity with Dayton being right down the road just like Ned and PNG are very familiar to y'all, yet they're tougher for Crosby to adjust to. It's going to be our home opener coming off our first finals appearance since the 60's. IDK how much the new streaming rules will affect it but the environment isΒ probably going to be pretty similar to the Manvel game which was also our home opener in '18.Β 

12 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Because DCTF has them picked 2nd in y'alls district. They expect them to be better than 6th place Baytown Lee this year.Β 

They said the same thing last year too. United better worry about not getting 70 hung on them by West Brook.Β 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I be forgetting you're the delusional Timberpup fan in the bunch.Β 

Well, even though they look like a 6A HISD squad you would eventually figure they stop playing like one?Β I remember a year or twoΒ ago when I made a comment about the team's performance Soulja said they just needed some time. Maybe this is the time he was talking about? One thing for sure though, with all the talent in that program you shouldn't need a bunch of it.Β 

On 7/14/2021 at 4:52 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

Well, even though they look like a 6A HISD squad you would eventually figure they stop playing like one?Β I remember a year or twoΒ ago when I made a comment about the team's performance Soulja said they just needed some time. Maybe this is the time he was talking about? One thing for sure though, with all the talent in that program you shouldn't need a bunch of it.Β 

I also think that when you said this, they had a coach running the program that hadn’t coaches in FIFTEEN years and it was obvious the game passed him by…

2 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I also think that when you said this, they had a coach running the program that hadn’t coaches in FIFTEEN years and it was obvious the game passed him by…

Nobody brought that up in 2019 after that start yall had, funny it came to be talk again after the WB loss, plus there was friction within that staff, oh wait a minute: there was friction within the new staff last season too.Β 

Β 

So um: which version of United we gonna see this year, Central version or Ozen version? 🧐

On 7/15/2021 at 9:26 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nobody brought that up in 2019 after that start yall had, funny it came to be talk again after the WB loss, plus there was friction within that staff, oh wait a minute: there was friction within the new staff last season too.Β 

Β 

So um: which version of United we gonna see this year, Central version or Ozen version? 🧐

The version that beats PAM soundly.

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

The version that beats PAM soundly.

Keep that same energy in a few weeks. After the Titans beat yall by 20 again we're all gonna sit here and discuss the game AND get down to the business of what's up with this certain red picture I have that'll be posted after the game. 😁🍿

• 1 month later...