Quick Question

15 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

How can you go 31-0 and Win State and still finish the season #2 behind a team that lost in the semis against the team they beat for the Ship. Regardless of the score or who United played they won. Does that count for anything?

1.  Which rankings are you referring to and MOST IMPORTANTLY 2. YOU JUST GOT A REMINDER ON THE TRUE VALUE OF POLLS OR RANKINGS!

1 hour ago, Hooohead.com said:

How can you go 31-0 and Win State and still finish the season #2 behind a team that lost in the semis against the team they beat for the Ship. Regardless of the score or who United played they won. Does that count for anything?

The TABC rankings have not yet been updated.

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Just like @BH85said, the TABC rankings get updated every week until the end of the regular season.  So at that point, it ended as BU being #2.  This ranking will not update until the beginning of the next basketball season.  

Yep and at which point the plan is for BU to go wire to wire at the top spot on their way to pulling off the repeat...

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I will bet you any amount of money that Silsbee is not a preseason top 2.

Like I" said AAW top 5... But your probably right Argyle #1 Huffman #2 Because its usually the two teams that Finishes in the final that make the top. I was just making a point to the poster how the rankings can work. 

• 2 weeks later...