Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

1 hour ago, Realville said:

I don’t how you came to the conclusion that I don’t like the military so the feeling is mutual. I believe your the one that let your emotions get involved. 

I never said you didn’t like the military. And I’m definitely not being emotional. Although I did tear up a bit when I got my tax return back today. 

13 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

It actually was. Thx to my HUGE drop in income, I got a considerable refund. 

Unfortunately a lot of people took a huge drop in income this pass year. I know a lot of people that loss their jobs and businesses an it didn’t have to be that way. It’s heart breaking. Glad you got a good refund.

7 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Was it the same bank?

Nope , just pointing out the hypocrisy. Guess the bank the lady went into is just more dangerous to bank at. Shouldn’t matter if it’s the same bank. Either this virus is deadly or it’s not. Data shows it’s not what the fear mongers make it out to be. That virus must be sneaky sneaky! Lol. Businesses shouldn’t be allowed to instill fake fear into their customers. Customer’s should be able to make their own decision on wearing a mask. Like I said before I understand the lady’s frustration of the hypocrisy of fake fear. Situation could have been handled differently.

12 minutes ago, Realville said:

Nope , just pointing out the hypocrisy. Guess the bank the lady went into is just more dangerous to bank at. Shouldn’t matter if it’s the same bank. Either this virus is deadly or it’s not. Data shows it’s not what the fear mongers make it out to be. That virus must be sneaky sneaky! Lol. Businesses shouldn’t be allowed to instill fake fear into their customers. Customer’s should be able to make their own decision on wearing a mask. Like I said before I understand the lady’s frustration of the hypocrisy of fake fear. Situation could have been handled differently.

That is correct. She should’ve put on a mask or left. 😂

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Just giving you a hard time. You weren’t asked to put on a mask because the owner of the private property did not request it. 

Pretty sure the owner of that bank did not personally request for her to put on a mask. It was probably some fear mongering customer or employee that wanted to impose their itty bitty amount of power they had to push the issue more than they should have. I know your giving me a hard time because that’s what you like to do. Lol. I like it! 😎 Just had to point out the hypocrisy. Lol

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Pretty sure the owner of that bank did not personally request for her to put on a mask. It was probably some fear mongering customer or employee that wanted to impose their itty bitty amount of power they had to push the issue more than they should have. I know your giving me a hard time because that’s what you like to do. Lol. I like it! 😎 Just had to point out the hypocrisy. Lol

So, Realville, let me understand this again:  This woman was "violently" arrested for not wearing a mask?!  I see! So, hence the title of this!