Oh Yeah -- I'd Own The Galveston Bank Of America!!

Reagan

16 minutes ago, Reagan said:

This is the hidden content, please

This might not be a popular opinion, but she should not have resisted arrest. She should have complied, gone to jail, made bail, then sue for false arrest. Just my opinion. That and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

I understand her point, I really do. But she could have avoided all of that tussling. I respect her stance because it is not a law. I also respect private businesses who ask that you wear a mask, no shirt, no shoes, no service, and NO, I’m not baking a cake for a gay wedding. 

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I wish people weren’t so stupid. Believe in wearing a mask or not, that’s private property. Play by the rules or pay the consequences. I don’t wear one either, unless I’m requested to go so by the business. At that point, I can choose to comply or leave. 

It’s as simple as that.

Well sorry guys. I agree with the woman. Its a bank making money off her money. It’s not a restaurant or a store.  She just wanted to take her money out.  Shoes and shirts do not impede breathing. Mask do. The whole mask nonsense is so hypocritical and useless. She obviously wanted to close her account due to the mask nonsense. Why aren’t nfl and nba players wearing mask while they play? I’ll wait for a stupid answer.

19 minutes ago, Realville said:

Well sorry guys. I agree with the woman. Its a bank making money off her money. It’s not a restaurant or a store.  She just wanted to take her money out.  Shoes and shirts do not impede breathing. Mask do. The whole mask nonsense is so hypocritical and useless. She obviously wanted to close her account due to the mask nonsense. Why aren’t nfl and nba players wearing mask while they play? I’ll wait for a stupid answer.

It’s a private business. It’s their right to do it.  She was trying to make a stand, which I can appreciate; however, she handled it wrong. Bottom line. 

36 minutes ago, Realville said:

stupid answer, because it’s not the one you want to hear?

maybe... you are the stupid one?

1 hour ago, Realville said:

She should have went to the drive through, had them send her a check, or put on a stupid mask.  Sometimes you lose the battle AND the war. 

19 hours ago, baddog said:

This might not be a popular opinion, but she should not have resisted arrest. She should have complied, gone to jail, made bail, then sue for false arrest. Just my opinion. That and $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.

I understand her point, I really do. But she could have avoided all of that tussling. I respect her stance because it is not a law. I also respect private businesses who ask that you wear a mask, no shirt, no shoes, no service, and NO, I’m not baking a cake for a gay wedding. 

Shouldn’t be unpopular.  Spot on. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s a private business. It’s their right to do it.  She was trying to make a stand, which I can appreciate; however, she handled it wrong. Bottom line. 

She was trying to get her money out an close her account but that’s just my freedom loving opinion. She’s a member of that private business.

Just now, Realville said:

She was trying to get her money out an close her account but that’s just my freedom loving opinion.

Put on a mask like they require, get the money and go. It’s really not a big deal. She chose to make it one. If you love freedom, which I believe you do, then you have to consider the freedoms private businesses have. 

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Put on a mask like they require, get the money and go. It’s really not a big deal. She chose to make it one. If you love freedom, which I believe you do, then you have to consider the freedoms private businesses have. 

Actually the officer and the bank chose to make it a big deal. The time an energy spent on there power grab to prove she must submit to the prison camp  mask nonsense they could have had the ladies account closed and she would have been gone never to return again. No one has answered why NFL and NBA players don’t play with mask on. I guess it’s riskier to walk in to a bank an close a bank account then to play NFL AND NBA BALL. Good Grief!

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Actually the officer and the bank chose to make it a big deal. The time an energy spent on there power grab to prove she must submit to the prison camp  mask nonsense they could have had the ladies account closed and she would have been gone never to return again. No one has answered why NFL and NBA players don’t play with mask on. I guess it’s riskier to walk in to a bank an close a bank account then to play NFL AND NBA BALL. Good Grief!

Prison camp?

Come on man you are seriously delusional.. stop trying to somehow be the victim here