The obama/Joebama Administration Began Its War On America In Every Which Way Imaginable.

Reagan

51 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why would you provide a stimulus because times are tough and folks need help and turn around and raise taxes?

Can any of you biden supporters explain this?

Biden supporters have yet to attempt to explain any of his policies.  Maybe they know they are detrimental to the US, and they are running from the embarrassment.

I doubt anyone wants to admit they’re a Biden supporter.  Had he done all this in four years it would be a disaster, but Hell-lena Montana, we have 3 years and 9 1/2 months to go.  Will the country survive?  I don’t know - stay tuned.

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yeah... and acting like a Jackss is what kept him from getting re-elected.    

He got taken to Pound Town by a senile old man and a communist hooker, lol.  

Gurgle, gurgle, spit. When one has to constantly repeat one’s posts, then they are obviously not sinking in. I then begin to wonder who they are trying to convince....us or themselves.

26 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Better watch that language you may get put in timeout for using language you would hear on ABC,CBS AND NBC. Lol

Keep slopping up that main stream media propaganda about how there was no fraud involved in the election.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

90 percent of the news coverage on Trump was negative the 4 years he was in office. There’s the reason he fought back. No other President has ever received that kind of made up negative coverage while in office. Sorry the Meanie Orange Man hurt your feelings.

This sorry administration is the root of all evil.  They have allowed riots and destruction to American cities.  They lied and cheated to get their guy elected as the leader of America.  They are trying to strip Americans of their rights to fire arms.  They want to change every voter law to make it easy for anyone to vote.  Now they are turning record numbers of illegals, some who have tested positive for kung flu, loose in the great state of Texas all in the name of getting votes.  People have said for years Texas will become a blue state.  This is the plan of this admin.  Flood Texas with illegals, allow them to vote, change Texas.  

I despise this administration and hope they fail in everything they do!!!  I've always been taught to respect the President of the USA.  Well, that has changed.  I do not respect joe biden or his fellow DEMONcrats!!!