Skinwalker Ranch Returns in April

Hagar

April on History.

If you ever wanted to watch a real mystery.  A place where 💩 happens.  This is the show.   In first season, in an effort to seek the source of inexplicable microwaves, they fired up small rockets to measure.  Actual UFO’s (light orbs, not flying saucers) appeared in the sky.   A NASA scientist got radiation burns opening a septic cover.  A week later they came back, no radiation.   This shows is awesome.

This is the hidden content, please

On 3/14/2021 at 8:01 PM, Hagar said:

April on History.

If you ever wanted to watch a real mystery.  A place where 💩 happens.  This is the show.   In first season, in an effort to seek the source of inexplicable microwaves, they fired up small rockets to measure.  Actual UFO’s (light orbs, not flying saucers) appeared in the sky.   A NASA scientist got radiation burns opening a septic cover.  A week later they came back, no radiation.   This shows is awesome.

This is the hidden content, please

Let me know where I can see this show. Sounds interesting.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

History Channel.  269.

Thank you. There is absolutely nothing on tv today. Am always looking for something to watch. HGTV has been viewed so many times, I can tell you which house they pick, whether they love it or list it, whether or not they find termites.....etc. Good old Andy Griffith or Two and a Half Men is getting a bit worn. Yellowstone is on its last season. Hope this one peaks my interest. 9:00 is a little late for this old fart. I do have DVR.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Thank you. There is absolutely nothing on tv today. Am always looking for something to watch. HGTV has been viewed so many times, I can tell you which house they pick, whether they love it or list it, whether or not they find termites.....etc. Good old Andy Griffith or Two and a Half Men is getting a bit worn. Yellowstone is on its last season. Hope this one peaks my interest. 9:00 is a little late for this old fart. I do have DVR.

I hardly ever watch live.  DVR is what makes Direct TV almost priceless. 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really great episode tonight.  Everything from a UFO to a weird temperature conversion (approx 20 degrees) at one of the old homesteads.  At the same homestead where they did a 3D radar scan of it and the rooms came out black - nothing was recorded.  Really weird stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2021 at 10:07 PM, Hagar said:

Travis, the Astrophysicist who worked at NASA, was stumped at the weird things happening tonight.  I’d love to have gotten a chance to check that place out (when I could still run, lol).

Interesting to hear the stories of the young man that grew up there on the ranch. A blue sphere smashed their dogs into the ground and left burnt circles around each of them. 

And what about attempting to open a portal using ancient Jewish scriptures?

5 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Interesting to hear the stories of the young man that grew up there on the ranch. A blue sphere smashed their dogs into the ground and left burnt circles around each of them. 

I wonder if any type chant/Reading would activate what’s going on out there?  The temperature changes indicate some type of phenomenon.  Lol, but when an astrophysicist can’t figure it out, old Hagar durn sure can’t.  I do anxiously await each episode.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:26 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Tonight’s the night.  Don’t forget to set DVR.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 8:16 PM, Hook'em said:

I love this show! There are definitely some weird things going on out there.

Pretty good one tonight.  Probably would have appreciated it more if I knew the significance of the ground conducting that much electricity.  Did have another UFO (for those who don’t watch it, not a Saucer Type.  Literally an Unidentified Flying Object).