Great Minds

baddog

This one kills me. Trump’s fault. Asylum seekers running from climate change (drought, can’t farm) coming to a country where we supposedly have a climate problem. You can tell she is the biggest liar around, yet that is all I ever heard about Trump......that he was a liar. Where is the outrage? Two-faced lefties!

Pelosi blames Donald Trump for ‘humanitarian challenge’ at border, inheritance of ‘broken system’

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

On 3/14/2021 at 9:34 AM, baddog said:

of congress at work here. This is what is voted into office to represent the American people? What a joke.

Should a car dealership and/or bank be partially responsible for financing an auto to someone with a poor driving record that may hypothetically cause an accident in the future? What a Bumb Ditch. 

Come on man!  Hopefully that affordable medical care will cover broke arms from patting themselves on the back.  1 out of every 2 kids hungry right now will not be hungry anymore.  Come on man!  All we need to do is look to the woke, enlightened Democratic run cities now for success stories.

16 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Come on man!  Hopefully that affordable medical care will cover broke arms from patting themselves on the back.  1 out of every 2 kids hungry right now will not be hungry anymore.  Come on man!  All we need to do is look to the woke, enlightened Democratic run cities now for success stories.

It’s very sad that THAT is the leader of the free world. Where do they get their stats? They just throw numbers out there and Biden worshipers spoon feed themselves. Could probably cover the other 50% if Pelosi didn’t need a tunnel and Burma didn’t need assistance. Schumer greasing up his clients/voters too. They are nothing more than extortionists.

I will say this about the hungry kids. Lots of them are hungry because momma had better things to do with her money.

Lots of Americans have been out of work (and making more on unemployment than they would if they were working) during this pandemic. When I had to draw benefits, I had to actively seek employment. Guess that wasn’t a requirement this time around. All in all, what the heck is $1400 going to do for anyone?

10 hours ago, Realville said:

Remember when someone blew up an entire city block in Nashville - and the FBI solved it in like 10 minutes - and the media moved on like it never happened?

That’s because politics were not involved. The pity of it all is that even our FBI is partisan. If the offense doesn’t bolster or burst someone’s politics, then an unbiased and quick investigation can be administered. Move along...nothing to look at here.